What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Feature story on Kennedy Leonard

Shap

Sometimes covers the Buffs
Club Member
I really like what's coming back next season.

Leonard is a star. Robinson forms a great back court duo with her. Then, very solid play from Ellis, Burich and Correal to form what looks like a core that will win. Some development of other players and the freshmen being ready to perform would make this a tournament team.

I really like what's coming back next season.

Leonard is a star. Robinson forms a great back court duo with her. Then, very solid play from Ellis, Burich and Correal to form what looks like a core that will win. Some development of other players and the freshmen being ready to perform would make this a tournament team.
Plus, you have love what Payne has brought to the program, just a terrific hire... biggest Q for me will be post play for them.

Plus, you have love what Payne has brought to the program, just a terrific hire... biggest Q for me will be post play for them.
Thanks for writing this article and thanks for posting the link. It's a great read and lets me see more of what makes Kennedy tick.
I agree that JR was a terrific hire. So glad she's here.
Also agree that post play will be the biggest question for next season. Hopefully we continue to see progress from Cory. And it would be great if Eleanor were healthy and could develop in the off-season to where she shows why the coaches were glad to have her join the program. Then there are the freshmen ... unknown but at least bringing in some more height.

Love the article, Shap.

Biggest question is post play. We need to bring in a legitimate post player to continue the rise.

Love JR and the coaching staff and their enthusiasm.

Love the article, Shap.

Biggest question is post play. We need to bring in a legitimate post player to continue the rise.

Love JR and the coaching staff and their enthusiasm.

And that's the thing, right? With the guards and wings on this roster, they don't need bigs to score or run offense through. They need to be able to defend, rebound and be able to catch the ball to make a layup when the defense breaks down and they get a pass. That shouldn't be too hard to find.

Last edited:
We saw games this season that were not winnable because of our lack of post play. I'd like to win those games. :)

Back