What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fiesta Bowl

Nice little rant and Barnett bashing there.

You really have a bad habit of putting words into people mouths. He said Barnett going for two drove him crazy. Obviously Stoops would be hired before Barnett but was that really the point of his post ?

Exactly, Chippy. Never said GB was a better coach. He's not. But UBT seems unable to admit his coach made a mistake or two for some reason.

Exactly, Chippy. Never said GB was a better coach. He's not. But UBT seems unable to admit his coach made a mistake or two for some reason.

you should see the meltdown live. :wink2:

that is why he got assaulted in folsom earlier this year. :smile2:

if you want to bash Barney fire away, he gave you one to many easy victories.

damn lot of hate for a football game and a football coach... you crack me up not even being a fan of OU....:smile2:

actually I pulled for ou last night. it doesn't make CU look better to have their best win get pummeled by a big east team. anyway, no hate, just like good games and that's 3 bad ones in a row.

OU has no life at all. Stoops looks a bit retarded on the sidelines, like he has a touch of downs or something. I hope Katoa is picking up on that.

Thats what I saw. They looked really, really flat. To bad Mizzou didnt beat them so that they wouldn't have made it to a bcs bowl.

That statement is a bit of an oxymoron.

Yeah well I'd trade my current HC and I'd throw in yours as a bonus to have Pete Carroll.

Pete Carroll makes some pretty stupid decisions too. How the hell did they ever lose to Stanford? :wow: I see a lot of similarities between Carroll and Stoops. Both have taken arrogance to an entirely new level and that's shown in the way their teams play.

Yeah well I'd trade my current HC and I'd throw in yours as a bonus to have Pete Carroll.

i've got to side with Miami on this one. Every coach does some stupid things but Carroll seems to do more right than most and the overall excellence of his program in terms of wins, Bowl wins, championships, Heisman winners and drafted kids that are playing in the NFL today make all the statement that needs to be made. The man has got the stuff.

definiton of denial....

playing 'boomer sooner' over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again while down by 20 with 2 minutes left in the game.

good lord, does that song suck ballz..... :puke:

not ment as a swipe to you ubt. its not your fault.....:smile:

Obviously you just hate the state Oklahoma!:smile2: That diddy is torture, I say.

Pinkle...Stoops... who is the next B12 couch to don the visor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete Carroll makes some pretty stupid decisions too. How the hell did they ever lose to Stanford? :wow: I see a lot of similarities between Carroll and Stoops. Both have taken arrogance to an entirely new level and that's shown in the way their teams play.

Injuries. His defense struggled and they failed to stop Stanfords offense.

His teams rarely look real bad. Hes a lights out recruiter. His defenses are amazing. He didn't have any trouble making Gary Barnett look bad.

Injuries. His defense struggled and they failed to stop Stanfords offense.

His teams rarely look real bad. Hes a lights out recruiter. His defenses are amazing. He didn't have any trouble making Gary Barnett look bad.

:yeahthat:

Even their losses are always close. Their last double digit loss was in 2001. Think about that for a minute. :wow:

Back