What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final AP Top 25

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Buffs finish 17th

College Football Postseason Top 25
RankingTeamRecord
1Clemson14-1
2Alabama14-1
3USC10-3
4Washington12-2
5Oklahoma11-2
6Ohio State11-2
7Penn State11-3
8Florida State10-3
9Wisconsin11-3
10Michigan10-3
11Oklahoma State10-3
12Stanford10-3
13LSU8-4
14Florida9-4
15Western Michigan13-1
16Virginia Tech10-4
17Colorado10-4
18West Virginia10-3
19South Florida11-2
20Miami (FL)9-4
21Louisville9-4
22Tennessee9-4
23Utah9-4
24Auburn8-5
25San Diego State11-3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wow. CU Played 6 out of 14 games against Top 25 teams this year (5 out of 14 against the top 12!) and went 2-4 in those games. CU had a great season, but flipping that record is what the Buffs need to do in order to take the next step.

Congrats, Buffs!

I'm sure I'm missing something, because I don't see Nebraska anywhere on that list. Help me out, @BuffSurveyor.

The Huskers are blaming the loss of Tommy Armstrong and his YOLO interceptions, the loss of their best WR, and the fact that a senior captain could not remain academically eligible at Nowledge U

Even though Tennessee was better at every position!

Congrats to the team on a wonderful season. Who woulda thunk it? Thanks to the players and staff (even Leavitt) for giving us fans something to be happy about in what has proven to be a rough fall and winter. I had forgotten how much fun college football could be.

Is it September yet?

That seems fair. I might shuffle the teams a bit, but don't have any major arguments.

I know the end of season rankings often have little bearing on preseason rankings, but this sets the P12 up nicely for next year if at least 5 teams stay ranked. If most of those teams and a few extras can get through OOC unscathed, then P12 should be really strong next year when it comes time for playoff selection.

That's about right. Not sure Stanford being so much higher than us makes sense tho.

We did win at their place. But they had the better final record and are on a long win streak while we ran out of steam and got worked in our final 2 games. I could argue it, but it's not an argument I'd be passionate about. #17 feels about right to me.

It just hit me that our only losses were to #3, #4, #10, and #11. That puts things into perspective.

Reactions: SBG
seems fair. No disagreement here. I am surprised by the ranking of the men of troy. Not sure where I expected them, but 3rd??

Back