What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final Volleyball Blog Entry of Season

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
With all that was happening with football and basketball, I hadn't been keeping up much with the volleyball team. They had a tough end to their season, but I'm still confident that this is a CU program on the rise. It literally had to be torn down and we had 1 senior this year and almost all new faces. Recruiting is getting a lot better and they're running a more modern system under Kritza. Look for a lot of improvement in 2011.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3871&SPID=256&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=204976612&DB_OEM_ID=600

November 29, 2010 - Morgan Tholen, Fr., OH, Lake Quivira, Kan.

Hello Fellow Buff Followers!

This weekend we wrapped up our last Big 12 season. We headed back over to where I am from to take on the Kansas State Wildcats. The Wildcats took the first set and we battled back to take the second. Kansas State took the third, but we battled back from being down by seven to win the fourth. It was a hard fought five-game match, but Kansas State came up with the win.

Despite the result of this match, I know what kind of future this program holds.

We talked a lot after our final game about the opportunity we are given. We are going into this off season training with the mindset that we are good and have the chance to be great. We have all the right tools and in the next few months we will get the opportunity to train at our high level and be prepared for what is next: the Pac 12.

We also had time to reflect on an important part in building this program after the match. Credit to Rosie Steinhaus who played her last match as a Buff and ended on the best possible note. Rosie is an important part in where our team is headed. Even though we continue on with reaching our goals to become a top ranked program, Rosie's great leadership will be remembered.

As we head into our intense off-season training, I just want to thank all of you fans. You mean so much to us, and we appreciate the support.

Until next year... GO BUFFS!

-Morgan Tholen #12

Cool! I always forget to check the "Other CU Sports" board. We had a ton of freshmen this year.

Back