What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Finally! College Football Tonight

ND State v. Charleston Southern on ESPN. Mack Brown and some play-by-play hack saying "the Fargodome, one of the great venues in all of college sports!! What does it hold 19K? What a ****ing moron.

Guess he couldn't go and say "I wish I'd never gotten fired at Texas or I wouldn't be here in ****ing North Dakota in late August trying to think of something smart to say about a place I have no intention of ever seeing again."

Wrong. Just analyzing. I wasn't convinced he was an instant upgrade. There's a reason he couldn't keep the starting job at TTU. He may well have been an upgrade...we'll have to see how the season goes for both players. Webb has the benefit of being on a more talented and better coached team.
Sure you weren't...
Thanks @bigskybuff! Great work. Watched the WV video...I'd take that QB over Sefo any day and twice on Saturday.

Watching more videos...even as a freshman Webb makes his reads really quickly, makes good decisions, has good vision and has good mobility. Biggest difference between Sefo and Webb that I'm seeing is making reads...Webb goes so quickly it's really impressive whereas Sefo seems to get stuck on his first one or waits too long to make his second read.

Still haven't decided to cheer for NDSU who also has a live buffalo mascot, but wears CSU's colors, or Charleston Southern that has CSU printed on their helmet.

So many sacks and a few missed FG's, plus Mack Brown's annoying drawl makes for an ugly game

Sure you weren't...
Wow! Bufffan68 was completely exposed.

gkzxo.gif

Back