What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Finish This Sentence:

The best team in the Pac12 South is The University of Colorado Golden Buffaloes. And why:

premium.jpg

Its going to be 2011 all over again. All the talent in the world on paper but no one wants to win the South Title.

I still think it's UCLA now that USC is showing that they're wearing down.

But it wouldn't surprise me if ASU got them next week if Hundley can't play.

I still think it's UCLA now that USC is showing that they're wearing down.

But it wouldn't surprise me if ASU got them next week if Hundley can't play.

It's going to be interesting. Bercovici didn't have to show anything against us (and he didn't). He just couldn't afford to do anything too stupid. Neuheisel had to step up and win a game. Based on a sample set of exactly nothing, I'll go with Neuheisel.

Haven't analyzed the schedules but I don't think UCLA is ever going to get near preseason expectations. Bruins just are not a great football team and I think ASU lays it on them pretty good in Tempe.

When was the last time Folsom looked like that?

Well it was a Hawkins game. Can tell because of the Eddie Crowder tributes on the 25's and no shoulder stripes on the jerseys. COuldn't tell you who though.

Point is it has been a while

Haven't analyzed the schedules but I don't think UCLA is ever going to get near preseason expectations. Bruins just are not a great football team and I think ASU lays it on them pretty good in Tempe.

UCLA has a make it or break it schedule. Oregon, Stanford, and USC at home, UW and ASU on the road. A team playing at a top 5-10 level could sweep that, but a team playing at a 25-30 level could go 7-5.

UCLA, because the only team that can beat them is UCLA. The problem is there probably isn't another team int the PAC 12 that reads it's press clippings more than UCLA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was a Hawkins game. Can tell because of the Eddie Crowder tributes on the 25's and no shoulder stripes on the jerseys. COuldn't tell you who though.

Point is it has been a while

Texas. 14-0

UCLA, because the only team that can beat them is UCLA. The problem is there probably isn't another team int the PAC 12 that reads it's press clippings more than UCLA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UCLA seems to have a long history of inconsistency. One week they'll beat the #1 team in the country. The next week they'll lose to a bunch of scrubs.

I'm not sure what "best" means, but I think USC will be playing in the P12 championship game against Oregon.

That's good TV right there.

Carl Weathers: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you’ve got a stew going.

Back