What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FIRE Ninas Now!!! x2

I'm assuming that after the CSU debacle, Mac would have had input into ST coverage problems. Yet we still gave up a big return. I can't imagine Neinas is solely responsible for coaching them and developing strategy. He has to have HC buy in.

Having to pooch kickoff because we can't cover it will cost us a game if it doesn't get fixed. I don't care how good a defense is when every time they take the field the other team is already on the 40.

Hell, you might as well kick it out of bounds. At least the 35 isn't as bad as the 40.

Better yet, just kick it out of the damn end zone.

if st coverage is still terrible in the fresneck game, they could replace the coach. this would give the incoming coach 2 weeks to work before the next game.

I have no idea what's up with our special teams. When we are in the pac I feel like it's just talent. We've been needing to fire every special teams coach over the last decade it seems

Fire everyone. Need a real coach to take that top dollar job. I mean really, this is best $3M can buy?

I didn't see Neinas miss one tackle. ST reflected the same symptoms as the offense and defense, a breakdown of all 11 guys executing their role and trying to beat their man. When 1 or 2 players "go through the motions" things look horrible overall.

I don't put this on the coaches. Seems like they are missing some serious "want to" in how they play every down.

Some players never take a down off, so it isn't a group slap. Like I said, 10/11 doing the right thing ain't enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see Neinas miss one tackle. ST reflected the same symptoms as the offense and defense, a breakdown of all 11 guys executing their role and trying to beat their man. When 1 or 2 players "go through the motions" things look horrible overall.

I don't put this on the coaches. Seems like they are missing some serious "want to" in how they play every down.

Some players never take a down off, so it isn't a group slap. Like I said, 10/11 doing the right thing ain't enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Riddle didn't miss tackles either.

Neinas is dead weight. Dead weight I think is on the staff only because his daddy is Chuck Neinas. The guy sucks. Sorry, second year in a row CSU returns kicks left and right. CU gets it's best field position when somebody downs it in the end zone. The punt catch team does exactly jack squat too. Piss poor.

I've got issues with Neinas and Jeffcoat from this staff. Not sure about Lindgren either. I would have thought a young OC would be more creative.

I've got issues with Neinas and Jeffcoat from this staff. Not sure about Lindgren either. I would have thought a young OC would be more creative.

Nothings going to happen immediately, but they are all certainly on the hot seat.

Back