What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrin Chiaverini relieved of his duties as Offensive Coordinator

The last time Chev tweeted anything was 9/15 and it was a RT of a Dorrell gif leading up to the Minnesota game. I'm in no way suggesting this is some kind of signal that he's on the way out, but I've noticed that pretty much every other coach has tweeted out where they are going this week for recruiting, but complete silence from Chev.
You think this offense is just going to coordinate itself?

Yep.

At the time Tucker left, I was willing to let Chev walk & make Kap the OC I'd that's what it would take to keep him. (Would have preferred co-OC with a QB Coach who would have play calling).

He was a huge loss.

And you guys can't convince me we wouldn't be a lot more competitive if that was our current setup - even if it meant KD was still our HC and Langsdorf was the co-OC and play caller.
Sparty has nation’s leading rusher behind Kap line.

Just CU fire Chev, Rodrigue and Langsdorf already and hire Clay Helton. Immediate upgrade, even if Clay has to do all 3 jobs.
Simple af.
Do it.

Sort of on the hot seat as HC at Texas State is Jake Spavital.

If he became available, CU should make him an offer he can't refuse.
3-9, 2-10 record through first two seasons and currently 2-3. It’d be great if he was let go and CU could bring him in, but I also see him as a fairly hot commodity as a proven OC. I also have no idea how Dorrell would even know about him. I fully expect the new OC to be Langsdorf or someone KD is very familiar with from the NFL.

3-9, 2-10 record through first two seasons and currently 2-3. It’d be great if he was let go and CU could bring him in, but I also see him as a fairly hot commodity as a proven OC. I also have no idea how Dorrell would even know about him. I fully expect the new OC to be Langsdorf or someone KD is very familiar with from the NFL.
Does Spavital run a full blown air raid? Dorrell’s head might explode trying to manage that.

Scoop confirmed - Pat Shurmur to Buffs as OC next year.

I was looking it up and I had forgotten that Spavital hired Bob Stitt as his first OC there. Stitt was only there one season, and it’s hard for me to believe that a combination of Spavital and Stitt turned in the Sun Belt’s worst offense that season. I wonder what went wrong there?

I was looking it up and I had forgotten that Spavital hired Bob Stitt as his first OC there. Stitt was only there one season, and it’s hard for me to believe that a combination of Spavital and Stitt turned in the Sun Belt’s worst offense that season. I wonder what went wrong there?
Stitt really fell off the map once he left Mines I think. Doesn’t even look like he’s coaching right now.

Back