What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Actual Warning Sign for EB?

Which is 100% true...this board's finger pointing at the D and placing all blame on Greg Brown is so short sighted...while the D has it's issues it's not nearly as close to the issues on Offense

We play in a conference where everyone has a shaky Defense but Offenses that are tops in the nation....2 Weeks in a Row our Defense actually put our Offense in position to win some games and every time the Offense would go 3 & out, or turn the ball over, or go backwards

Our offense is the worst offense I have ever seen at most any College Level...PERIOD

Obviously you didn't watch the FSU game. Five touchdowns on ten plays???? Are you kidding. The only reason why ASU didn't light us up was b/c Kelly kept missing open receivers the entire first half. He had trouble deciding which open receiver he should throw the ball to. The guy open for 15 yeards vs the guy open for 25 yards. Worst defense I have seen since the FSU game. I agree offense is pathetic as well. Watching EB call plays is like watching a blind squirrel search for a nut.

For a team that is committed to the run, we seem to quit on it rather easily and early in most games. It's like the coaches are gun shy and abandone the run as soon as our opponents score - "5 mins left in the first but we're down by three, time to start slinging it around." run the damn ball coach!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! We give up on it early. I remember saying preseason if we weren't in the top half of the PAC it'd be a long season.

Although I think Greg Brown is terrible, I do get Embree's point about the offense. In the PAC XII, you cannot consistently go 3 and out expect the D to win the game for you. They should be able to keep you close, but the O has to win games.

Obviously you didn't watch the FSU game. Five touchdowns on ten plays???? Are you kidding. The only reason why ASU didn't light us up was b/c Kelly kept missing open receivers the entire first half. He had trouble deciding which open receiver he should throw the ball to. The guy open for 15 yeards vs the guy open for 25 yards. Worst defense I have seen since the FSU game. I agree offense is pathetic as well. Watching EB call plays is like watching a blind squirrel search for a nut.

Fresno is an outlier to any discussion because the entire team quit/gave up or never showed up in the first place

My point on the offense is that while both sides of the ball are awful, I've seen way more bashing on the D and Greg Brown when in fact our Offense is just as bad if not much worse...ESPECIALLY our D2 quality QB play

Others have commented that there is more talent on the defensive side of the ball and while that "may" be true (wash IMO) the "talent" essentially lies with the Freshman more than anything....and I've seen the defense and many of those freshman have progressed from game 1 a bit more than the Offense which continues to suck and not progress against defenses that are not as good as the Offenses we're facing

Back