What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Annual CU Score Pick'em Contest ($30 Amazon gift card to weekly winner)

are people really seeing a win v Cal? I. just. cannot.
Turrible road team. Yeah they have more talent but we're a solid home team (went 5-2 last year at home, should have been 7-0) but the o line play needs to step up if we have a chance. It's going to be a low scoring game though.

CU - 24
Cal - 14

My second favorite team is whoever is playing the sooners. I do however root for OState on occassion . . .

Buff just not there mentally yet. Too many years of Hawk propaganda and losing. Embree and crew are doing their best but blame Hawk for another loss.
31 to 24 Cal Bears win. And the score might not be this close if the Bears come out of the gates strong.
Hawk has cast a long shadow on this program and it will take some time to get out from under it.

Congrats on the call you are the first winner. Pm me your details and I'll send you the gift card.
NOICE. I was gonna say I thought I was really close, but figured Junc had got something right for the first time in his life. I didn't want to crush him. Sadly, the time has come. :woot:

THis was a "lucky" game for me. How's this for a silver lining to a cloud: I won both the tickets AND the Gift card. :lol:. Now, I expect a flat tire on the way home.

You did miss something, possibly due to the ignore feature. SnowBuff is our first winner.

Snow only wishes I would have him on ignore.

Apparently I just missed his post. Or my brain simply refused to process "Snow" and "winner" in the same sentence.

I'll leave the scorekeeping to the pros in the future...

So, umm, what's up guys? Did you spend the amazon card on hookers and blow? :lol:

Never got your PM with details.

I believe I can send it to you electronically if you want to send me your email addy.

Never got your PM with details.

I believe I can send it to you electronically if you want to send me your email addy.

He also needs your social security number. Next to cover the shipping cost please send 50 dollars in cash. In return my rich cousin will send you a certified cashiers check for 5,000 for your trouble. Please to be helping the Junta.

Back