What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Pac-12 win

I wasn't a Hawk fan you twat.

You sure act like one ****.

excuses-219x300.jpg

So how is the massive amount of injuries we have not a reason for a terrible year?

First 5 games no excuse. Front 7 other than rippy has been healthy, same as the ol.

Like I said earlier, the excuses end after the utah game.

GO BUFFS BEAT THE SORRY ASS WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!

First 5 games no excuse. Front 7 other than rippy has been healthy, same as the ol.

Like I said earlier, the excuses end after the utah game.

GO BUFFS BEAT THE SORRY ASS WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!
OL hasn't been all that healthy but first five games we should have been 3-2 at worst so I'll agree with you there. It just seems that the criticism on the coaching staff has gone up exponentially the past five weeks with no regard of who we have been playing and with three of them being on the road.

Most of our Seniors haven't cared all year, so what makes us think they will suddenly step up just because it's Senior Day? Their receivers are decent and Foles is a pretty decent QB. He'll love throwing against our secondary. UA will score about 28. We have trouble breaking double digits when it's not "scrub time".

CU ain't gonna win this one. I see it UA 28 CU 20. No conference wins until 2012 because frankly, this team (especially the upperclassmen) are the ****s.

Played five ranked teams in a row including two ranked in the top 10 and some QBs who will be collecting checks in league with a beat up secondary. Foles is good as well but Zona isn't the same as the teams we have been playing.

A win at this point would be huge for the program. Our young guys need to feel what it is like in the locker room after a win, it would make it much easier for the coaches to keep building the message.

Not predicting a win this week but feel like it is much more possible. We are starting to get a little healthier and our freshman are getting used to playing game speed. Having Speedy back is big, hopefully PRich will be healthier this week as well. May also see Polk back and some other guys healthier than they have been playing.

The seniors have been a dissapointment but Clemons has been showing signs of life and hopefully some of the rest will decide they don't want to go out on a losing streak.

Win this one and I favor us over Utah as well. UCLA is better than the other two but Skippy is still the coach.

Go Buffs.

This is another great win against one of the worst teams in the history of football. There's no way we can lose to that trash-help from Tucson. Our halftime adjustments are paying great dividends now, and we're obviously so much better now than earlier in the season.

So how is the massive amount of injuries we have not a reason for a terrible year?

PLEASE stop making excuses in literally every post you make. We get it. Just stop.

We're facing a 2-7 team without a head coach at home this week. We've got a chance, but I'm not counting on it. Foles vs our secondary is big mismatch.

PLEASE stop making excuses in literally every post you make. We get it. Just stop.

We're facing a 2-7 team without a head coach at home this week. We've got a chance, but I'm not counting on it. Foles vs our secondary is big mismatch.

Please learn the definition of "excuses". If you're going to cite our secondary as the reason we won't win next week, don't act like it's unreasonable to cite the injuries to our secondary as the reason we've lost to better teams in the past.

Please learn the definition of "excuses". If you're going to cite our secondary as the reason we won't win next week, don't act like it's unreasonable to cite the injuries to our secondary as the reason we've lost to better teams in the past.

My point is tini saying literally the exact same thing in every post. We understand his stance. It doesn't need to made in every single thread 38 times.

My point is tini saying literally the exact same thing in every post. We understand his stance. It doesn't need to made in every single thread 38 times.

But it seems he's responding to exactly the same point every time...

So does Jimmy and syko and at least I don't go making threads about it, that's all I'm saying. I don't think injuries are an excuse with the amount that we have.

This year has been ridiculous with the injuries, I get it, but at some point within the next couple years we're going to have to stop looking for reasons why we can't win or be competitive. It can't always be something -- "this year we're young", "we have attrition in the secondary", "so and so has an ingrown toenail". At some point we have to win or STFU. Hopefully it's 2013

This year has been ridiculous with the injuries, I get it, but at some point within the next couple years we're going to have to stop looking for reasons why we can't win or be competitive. It can't always be something -- "this year we're young", "we have attrition in the secondary", "so and so has an ingrown toenail". At some point we have to win or STFU. Hopefully it's 2013

Agreed.

One part of that is that some year we're actually going to have to have a little injury luck. Or at least enough depth to survive if we do get another ridiculous run of them.

Agreed.

One part of that is that some year we're actually going to have to have a little injury luck. Or at least enough depth to survive if we do get another ridiculous run of them.

A season with a little injury luck + a CU blue chip QB dominating out there. It's coming.

Part of the injury problem is that we were overmatched physically. Our guys were smaller and slower and just got overmatched.

Another year of bigger, stronger recruits, a year in the weight room, more depth so guys aren't playing as tired will all help.

Back