What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Post-Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOKE this is!

I know that guy...he is a good guy that just hates the fact he works with all Buffs. He doesnt like that he is outdone everyday at work. He doesnt dislike the Buffs and is in fact a ND fan. He was just trying to give me some trouble today and didnt even last 1 hour. This board is a fuc*ing joke. Did Obama take over ALLBUFFS along with the Automakers?

Sounds like your buddy needs to learn what is funny and what is just plain stupid.

He would have contributed...never had a chance. BTW, I thought it was kind of funny. I personally know Neu and happen to like him. Ban me while you are at it, I would hate to disagree with anyone here...or maybe post something that is rude about a player etc...

You can like Neuheisel. You can even make posts about him coming back.

Saying the team is full of criminals is crossing the line. I think that is a little past "rude."

He would have contributed...never had a chance. BTW, I thought it was kind of funny. I personally know Neu and happen to like him. Ban me while you are at it, I would hate to disagree with anyone here...or maybe post something that is rude about a player etc...

The guy had 3 posts to clean it up.

Stop playing martyr. If you don't like it, take a break on your own.

He can create a new name, actually talk football, and there would have been a much longer leash.

tell him to get better material. or at least become less unfunny...

he had 3 posts and 3 bricks. his posts are like shaq free throws.

JOKE this is!

I know that guy...he is a good guy that just hates the fact he works with all Buffs. He doesnt like that he is outdone everyday at work. He doesnt dislike the Buffs and is in fact a ND fan. He was just trying to give me some trouble today and didnt even last 1 hour. This board is a fuc*ing joke. Did Obama take over ALLBUFFS along with the Automakers?

i cant even remember the last time you posted here and this jackass comes here talking **** and we are supposed to think its cute cause hes your buddy? whatever.

Last edited:
Damn. I actually do some work at work & miss all the fun? ****.

Before we start firing coaches and hiring new coaches and crying about what could have been and what's going to be or predicting what'a going to happen in the future. Let's sit back enjoy the summer and when the season finally does arrive we can all sit back have a few cold ones and let the season play itself out.

JMHO, but we used to police things like this without the need for the ban stick. We'd beat the crap out of the troll for a while and he'd eventually go away all on his own. In fact, I don't think we banned anybody for anything other than racist comments for a long time.

Personally, I think we were a little quick on the ban button. Trolls can be fun, even if they're not very funny.

JMHO, but we used to police things like this without the need for the ban stick. We'd beat the crap out of the troll for a while and he'd eventually go away all on his own. In fact, I don't think we banned anybody for anything other than racist comments for a long time.

Personally, I think we were a little quick on the ban button. Trolls can be fun, even if they're not very funny.

agreed-

IMHO there's no way a person who's username is "Hang Ralphie"
is a Buff fan. No way.

I think that is part of the issue. If you're gonna be a troll, at least own it. He is not a Buff fan, so why would he bother pretending to be one?

cross the junta at your own peril.

gaze into the eyes of dooooooooooooooooooom, heretic.

:lol:

All - I am going to close this thread.

We ask that you cut us some slack as we develop the administration process, and we get used to the new Junta group management style. I have no problem with the banning in this instance, but the admins are currently discussing how to handle this stuff in the future.

If you have a problem/concern/complaint/suggestion - then please PM me or the other mods, or post a thread in Barzil.

Thanks.

Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back