What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Five bold predictions for this season

As long as I get a reaction imma continue, it's pretty ****ing entertaining to see you all get fired up. Too damn easy to troll you guys.

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

If embarrassement is the reaction you're searching for, than you got me.

If embarrassement is the reaction you're searching for, than you got me.
Nah I was really ****ed up when I typed that though.

Jimmy, good call. Pathetic that fUCLA won the South, but you called it along with Stoops.

As long as I get a reaction imma continue, it's pretty ****ing entertaining to see you all get fired up. Too damn easy to troll you guys.

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Just a hint, dip****. You don't troll the board of your favorite team. If you have to do that at all, you do it to a rival.... :rolling_eyes:

Of course, that wouldn't let you troll anywhere, would it? And for some bizarre reason, it seems that would be a serious problem for your self-esteem...

Wally, I'm pretty sure you've been through any number of substance abuse awareness training sessions. One thing I remember was them preaching that for someone to get over "it", they had to come to terms with "it" -- they had to acknowledge their affliction

Too damn easy to troll you guys.

I bet that first step was a bitch

Just a hint, dip****. You don't troll the board of your favorite team. If you have to do that at all, you do it to a rival.... :rolling_eyes:

Of course, that wouldn't let you troll anywhere, would it? And for some bizarre reason, it seems that would be a serious problem for your self-esteem...
Wait I have a self esteem problem because I troll? You guys get so worked up over the little things that it makes it entertaining.

Wait I have a self esteem problem because I troll? You guys get so worked up over the little things that it makes it entertaining.

No, you troll because you have a self-esteem problem.... :rolling_eyes:

Thanks for admitting you're trolling here, btw. It will make it so much easier when the inevitable finally happens.... :lol:

No, you troll because you have a self-esteem problem.... :rolling_eyes:

Thanks for admitting you're trolling here, btw. It will make it so much easier when the inevitable finally happens.... :lol:
Good luck with that, I'm behind seven proxies. But anyway, I don't troll the recruiting board but that's about it.

To repeat Junction's question:

Why do you get so much satisfaction from pissing off fans of your favorite team?

To repeat Junction's question:

Why do you get so much satisfaction from pissing off fans of your favorite team?
I thought I wasn't a CU fan though? And it's funny because of how worked up people here get over my posts and think I'm serious with all my posts so I just go with the flow. Nothing is going to change my reputation on here (except Dio) so I'm just going with the flow.

Good to know that it's worth it to 'Tini to embarrass the University of Colorado, supposedly his "favorite" school out of 27 others (imagine that!).. all because he thinks it's "funny" and "not serious".

**** him for doing that to my alma mater.

Good to know that it's worth it to 'Tini to embarrass the University of Colorado, supposedly his "favorite" school out of 27 others (imagine that!).. all because he thinks it's "funny" and "not serious".

**** him for doing that to my alma mater.
AH yes because the internet, it's serious business!

So you do enjoy embarrassing CU even if it's on the internet?
I wouldn't have to if you guys didn't feed me with material. You don't think your reaction has anything to do with my posts?
internetseriousbusiness02.jpg

Have you considered enlisting in the Marine Corps, 'tini? I believe you could really benefit from that experience, and I'm being completely serious here.

Have you considered enlisting in the Marine Corps, 'tini? I believe you could really benefit from that experience, and I'm being completely serious here.
Actually yes. I met with a recruiter and all that but my mom said no and I respect her enough to listen to her.

Actually yes. I met with a recruiter and all that but my mom said no and I respect her enough to listen to her.

There aren't enough laughy emoticons to express the humor I find in this post.

"I wanted to let the Marine Corps turn me into a man, but my mom wouldn't let me."

There aren't enough laughy emoticons to express the humor I find in this post.

"I wanted to let the Marine Corps turn me into a man, but my mom wouldn't let me."
No I just respect my mom enough to not do it. Laugh if you want but I guess respecting your parents wishes are a bad thing now.

I wouldn't have to if you guys didn't feed me with material. You don't think your reaction has anything to do with my posts?

You wouldn't have to? So you're saying you have a choice? How about you just don't. No true fan would intentionally embarrass their own school.

No I just respect my mom enough to not do it. Laugh if you want but I guess respecting your parents wishes are a bad thing now.

Well, Mom's don't want their little boys to grow up, sometimes. It's frightening to them. So sometimes, as an adult, you have to branch out on your own, and make big boy decisions.

It's great to respect your Mom, but that can be different than respecting your Mom's wishes.

Does that make sense?

Well, Mom's don't want their little boys to grow up, sometimes. It's frightening to them. So sometimes, as an adult, you have to branch out on your own, and make big boy decisions.

It's great to respect your Mom, but that can be different than respecting your Mom's wishes.

Does that make sense?
Yeah it does but when she starts crying? That's a little to far for me.

Yeah it does but when she starts crying? That's a little to far for me.

I'm gonna go ahead and resist a mom joke here, and say that big boy decisions can be difficult--sometimes you've gotta move past the tears. I'm hoping you understand some day.

I'm gonna go ahead and resist a mom joke here, and say that big boy decisions can be difficult--sometimes you've gotta move past the tears. I'm hoping you understand some day.
I understand what you're saying but if my mom cries, that's a bit too much for me to do something. She has this idea that all marines are infantry soldiers and wouldn't listen to the idea that their is other jobs in the marines.

I understand what you're saying but if my mom cries, that's a bit too much for me to do something. She has this idea that all marines are infantry soldiers and wouldn't listen to the idea that their is other jobs in the marines.

All Marines are riflemen, in that regard your Mom is correct.

I'll make one more point and let it go. There's a big difference between respecting your Mom's wishes and not wanting to make her feel sad (influenced by tears). Just something to think about.

If you do go visit the recruiter, give the pot a rest for at least 30 days, and then answer their questions about it honestly.

Back