What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Five bold predictions for this season

All Marines are riflemen, in that regard your Mom is correct.

I'll make one more point and let it go. There's a big difference between respecting your Mom's wishes and not wanting to make her feel sad (influenced by tears). Just something to think about.

If you do go visit the recruiter, give the pot a rest for at least 30 days, and then answer their questions about it honestly.
It's pretty likely that I will still go talk to a recruiter, probably next summer. Glad Buffa****** decided to come in here and be a little bitch though.

You should take your sigs advice and lick a taint-flavored lollipop you ****ing piece of **** ******. **** off and die.

And you should try living your own life instead of looking to mommy to make your decisions for you...

It's pretty likely that I will still go talk to a recruiter, probably next summer. Glad Buffa****** decided to come in here and be a little bitch though.

I think that's exactly how many of us feel about you. But hey, why take his/our comments seriously, right? Like you said: INTERNET.. IT'S SERIOUS BUSINESS!!

Ah yes respecting your parents, such a horrible thing. **** off and die.

There's a big difference between respecting your parents and letting them tell you how to live your life.

Try being a big boy some day and make your own decisions. You might actually like it. Probably not, but you never know.

I think that's exactly how many of us feel about you. But hey, why take his/our comments seriously, right? Like you said: INTERNET.. IT'S SERIOUS BUSINESS!!
Yeah except Wally and I had a legit conversation going on and his bitch ass chimed in.

And my parents aren't living my life in the least. I choose to go to CU and chose what my major is and what I want to do with my life but I also respect them and their opinion which apparantly is a bad thing now, who knew.

Yeah except Wally and I had a legit conversation going on and his bitch ass chimed in.

And my parents aren't living my life in the least. I choose to go to CU and chose what my major is and what I want to do with my life but I also respect them and their opinion which apparantly is a bad thing now, who knew.

Lemme guess - you really wanted to go to Bama but your mom started to cry so you stayed in state?

Who said anything about not respecting their opinion?

To me it looks like he beat you at your own game. It wasn't long ago--in this very thread--you mentioned that you like getting an angry reaction from others.

Lemme guess - you really wanted to go to Bama but your mom started to cry so you stayed in state?
Uh no. I got into other schools but got into CU and decided to stay home. Nice try though. I really like how much you think of me, it warms my heart.

Last edited:
To me it looks like he beat you at your own game. It wasn't long ago--in this very thread--you mentioned that you like getting an angry reaction from others.
I do, when I'm trolling, not when I'm having an actual conversation.

Uh no. I got into Bama along with Missouri, ASU :)lol:), and FSU but got into CU and decided to stay home. Nice try though. I really like how much you think of me, it warms my heart.

Why in the **** would you apply to all those schools if you really wanted to go to CU? And why did you try and cover your tracks with the not-quick-enough ninja edit?

Figured it would be better to not list them after posting but I applied to those as a back up plan.

Figured it would be better to not list them after posting but I applied to those as a back up plan.

Four backup schools? Come on now. The waterworks got turned on, didn't they?

Ironically, I get turned on when your mom cries. Just thought you might want to know.

Four backup schools? Come on now. The waterworks got turned on, didn't they?

Ironically, I get turned on when your mom cries. Just thought you might want to know.
First that joke is so played out. Go find some new material **** hat.
Two, wasn't sure exactly where I wanted to go if I didn't get in and it's not like applying is hard.

Tini, you're a ****ing moron.

CU's current in-state tuition is $9,152.

Out of state tuition for the schools you mentioned is as follows:

Missouri - $21,784
FSU - $20,992
ASU - $22,319
Bama - $21,900

Source for all is US News

So tell us the real reason, mmmkay?

I have had a really, really crappy week and I am here to say that I really appreciate tini and the rest of you ****ers for making me laugh when I need it.

What makes you think the rest of us are any more interested in being subjected to your trolling? Getting pissed off when somebody does something to you, but thinking it's funny to do it to other people over and over again is pretty much the textbook definition of being a little bitch.

hold up, we are concerned about tini representing CU in a negative light and we want to send this half baked potato overseas to represent the red white and blue?

edmond.gif

Back