What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Five of next 8 games with homefield advantage

Now that Embree's showed us that he knows what Must-Win's are all about, we've got two straight home games to win, then two on the road, then three of our last four at Folsom, too. Now that they can score 3 TDs in 7 minutes, Embree will never let them quit again.

Eliminate mistakes, protect the QB. If JWebb keeps getting pummeled like he has been now, he will be done in a game or two.
Also, fire Marshall ASAP!

That's right, all JE and EB have to do is beat UCLA (hopefully they will come in moping), the Arizonas (entirely possible), somehow UW, then Utah (that is also possible) and they meet their goal. We would be at least 3-1 if not 4-0 if they would've played like they did in the 4th qtr for the first 3 games. Sucks that they made coaching changes 4 games into it and not after the first game.

Eliminate mistakes, protect the QB. If JWebb keeps getting pummeled like he has been now, he will be done in a game or two.
Also, fire Marshall ASAP!

Agree, he needs to go. Our O would be so much better if not for his ineptitude. Most OL coaches in the BCS are better than him.

Wow. A one point, last play of the game victory over the Pac 12 perennial doormat and all of the sudden we're making reservations for the bowl game.

Wow. A one point, last play of the game victory over the Pac 12 perennial doormat and all of the sudden we're making reservations for the bowl game.

:smile2:

Well, we are alone with ASU on top of the South.

This is true, however playcalling and intensity was way better yesterday. Wazzu is better than the first 3 opponents we played. Lets keep our fingers crossed they are "learning" on the job and getting better.

Oh, I'm sorry, guess I didnt emphasize that IF they continue to improve and play with intensity they may have a chance.

Now, do I believe our Buffs will get to a bowl this season. NO WAY. We'll be lucky to win one or two more games. Maybe Utah or Arizona.

The most important thing to come out of yesterday is the team should now realize what their potential is. That last 7mins of football was incredible. That is how to play winning football. If only they had played this way September 1st...

I know WSU has a bad D, but the play calling was all about exploiting their weaknesses and mixing it up so they caught the D off guard down the stretch. Good job to EB or Rip or who ever was calling plays.

The key is putting it together repeatedly. They put it together last season @ Utah and boom, the season ended. Shuffled the deck and finally got it going again. UCLA will be the turning point, one way or the other. I think it will lead to further success.

Chuck's posts + people's interpretations of his posts are quickly becoming my favorite thing on allbuffs.

I have no flights of fancy about a bowl game, but I want to see the team keep playing with passion and improving. They will win a few more if they keep it up, and I will be content that the rebuilding is continuing.

Anyone remember the game against Texas in Austin in '90? We came from behind late in the game to win on the road and that game became the turning point for the season, a season that ended in a NC for our Buffs. I'm not saying we're going to win an NC this year (were still seasons away from contending for that) but yesterday's game sure felt a lot like that turnaround game in Texas. Let's hope it was the springboard we needed for the rest of the season.

I thought UCLA was an instant loss, but losing at home to OSU shows they can be beat.

Still think well lose, but should be a better game than I first thought.

Yea, great comeback and it's always nice to get a win especially a conference win, but WSU is indeed a bad team. And Leach played it pretty stupid there late by continuing to throw the ball with a lead. But with effort's like yesterday's in the 2nd half I can see one or 2 more wins out there from the group of UCLA, UA, UW, and Utah.

Yea, great comeback and it's always nice to get a win especially a conference win, but WSU is indeed a bad team. And Leach played it pretty stupid there late by continuing to throw the ball with a lead. But with effort's like yesterday's in the 2nd half I can see one or 2 more wins out there from the group of UCLA, UA, UW, and Utah.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I almost think Utah at home should be a win. They have never impressed me, and now without Wynn, their lame offense is downright anemic. They're slow and unimpressive, and even Greg Brown should be able to outsmart their 25 y/o OC. Before yesterday when it appeared we might be taking the 0-12 route, I was eying Utah as our best chance for a win.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I almost think Utah at home should be a win. They have never impressed me, and now without Wynn, their lame offense is downright anemic. They're slow and unimpressive. Even before yesterday when it appeared we might be taking the 0-12 route, I was eying Utah as our best chance for a win.

good point. I also think there's a mild upset in there somewhere like a win over UCLA or UW.

Same. Thought they'd go 2-10 or 3-9

If we play with the same heart and passion, we will win a few more games

You guys are still new so I feel obligated to explain Arizona State to you.

When they're supposed to be good, they choke.

When they're supposed to be bad, they're fairly often good.

It's just how it is.

You guys are still new so I feel obligated to explain Arizona State to you.

When they're supposed to be good, they choke.

When they're supposed to be bad, they're fairly often good.

It's just how it is.

Symptoms of heat stroke

Back