What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Flllaaaaaarrrrrraaaaadaaaaaaa vs Miami of Fllaaaaaarrrrrraaaaadaaaaaa

They do now, but they played very well for about 3 quarters. The Canes are also very young, none of their QB's had taken a college snap before this season.

thats no excuse!!! all it takes is size, records and a #1 recruit and you should be rolling on O!!! :lol:

until global warming hits. then it will go from a micropenis to a nonpenis.

ok, tell you what. how about asia? its has the artic ocean on its north, the pacific on its east and the indian ocean to the south. if that is not the biggest friggin pen.....what the hell are we talking about again? :confused:

:bounce:

ok, tell you what. how about asia? its has the artic ocean on its north, the pacific on its east and the indian ocean to the south. if that is not the biggest friggin pen.....what the hell are we talking about again? :confused:

:bounce:

how often have YOU heard, "hung like an asian" to connote massive? :lol:

uhm, HOW did we get on this topic again? :rofl:

how often have YOU heard, "hung like an asian" to connote massive? :lol:

uhm, HOW did we get on this topic again? :rofl:

duh!!! beer! :cheers: wtf have you been? :smile2:

oh, btw lady. its only the largest GD'ed land mass on planet earth!:beerme:

Last edited:
What? Tree? huh?

:confused:

its what we said. if you got too loaded, i would be willing to tie you to a tree to keep you upright. lb does not like that idea. she would would put you in a chair.

personally, i think the tree gives you a better view. but, thats just me.

its your choice. you can take the chair (like everyone else, you know. be normal) or you can take the tree. the kick ass view!!! :smile2:

This game turned competly on 1 HORRIBLE calll..... for get his elbow MAYBE came in bounds..... but he bobbled the ball and it came out when he hit the ground... how an official doesnt look at that is beyond me....

That would have made the Gators punt at 9-3 yet it gave them a 16-3 score.

If that call happened to us.... the AD would run after the officials (ala 1993 Miami).

This game turned competly on 1 HORRIBLE calll..... for get his elbow MAYBE came in bounds..... but he bobbled the ball and it came out when he hit the ground... how an official doesnt look at that is beyond me....

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that call, and the worst part about it is that they actually reversed it as it was called incomplete at first. This is my biggest problem with instant replay, that you should only reverse a call if there is without-a-doubt indisputable evidence of the opposite of what was originally called. The total burden of proof is on the opposite of what was called on the field, and if it's not a 100% clear-cut decision, then leave the call as is. Even if they're 80% or 90% sure that the opposite call should have been made, that's not good enough and you still leave it as originally called.

Just my 2 cents; this is the clear winner of the year's most annoying thread title.

Back