What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fofeit vs O

BuffUp

Club Member
Club Member
I truly believe CU should forfeit their upcoming game against Oregon It would hurt oregons chances in the national picture and CU could use the travel expense money towards building the program. Also, any future recruits living in that area that might be attend the game, will not have to witness the @ss whipp'n... CU is going to lose by 50 in base case scenario and the players are not going to learn anything being dominated in such a manner.

tumblr_m3aubfZ3Tn1qe0xeao1_400.gif

Let's forego the experience we gain, the money from playing and whatever small boost from recruiting we can get. Great idea.

Truly one of the dumbest things ever proposed on allbuffs. That's saying a lot.

coach embree? is that you?

no. you can't forfeit. you have to trot those poor underskilled, underexperienced, and poorly coached kids out there again for another record setting ass beating on saturday. this is on bohn and distefano and benson. make a change or continue to watch this kind of crap.

These players have to get out there against oregon because...um...well...I was going to say some cliche about "any given saturday" but, no.

We don't want a forfeiture standing between Phil DiStephano and the terms of that Pac12 network contract. Nobody gets between Phil and his easy $$$.

The only strings attached are putting up with the assholes....err... disappointed fans and horrified parent of the players.

Truly one of the dumbest things ever proposed on allbuffs. That's saying a lot.

It was so dumb that even though I was going to be the first to respond, I truly couldn't think of anything to say that could even remotely address the stupidity of the op.

Wow yeah let's just be cowards and give up. Give me some of what ur drinking or smoking. This year is gonna be ****, probably next year as well. However, I saw ****ing Duke get bowl eligible yesterday, and they actually have some talent and good coaches, it can be done, not with a give up attitude.

I truly believe CU should forfeit their upcoming game against Oregon It would hurt oregons chances in the national picture and CU could use the travel expense money towards building the program. Also, any future recruits living in that area that might be attend the game, will not have to witness the @ss whipp'n... CU is going to lose by 50 in base case scenario and the players are not going to learn anything being dominated in such a manner.
[video=youtube;Dx_UJxuQGXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_UJxuQGXo[/video]

We actually forfeited three years ago when we decided to keep Hawkins another year and in the process sacrificed two recruiting classes.

The Buffs will show up and take their beating like they are expected to. Chip Kelly will have mercy on Embree and call of the dogs once the spread is reached and we will live through another weekend.

One day in the future we will have an administration that cares and return to respectability, eventually this era will fade away like the Fairbanks era.

"Truly believing" we should is the worst thing about your thread. Time to rethink your position

Did BC90 get a new screen name?

Oregon has efforted to not embarass teams this season. Try as he might, I don't think Kelly will be able to do that with us.

Back