What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Folsom Field: Where do you sit?

Unleash Hell

Where does everybody sit at Folsom?

My whole life I have sat in 218.

Valdez sits 1 row and 2 seats over behind me. I know InTheBuff is a few rows up from us too.

Where do you sit? And if you say west side, I'm sorry and I hope you at least try to get them off their asses.

Have 4 duckets in 106 row 39. That is about the 45 on the West side. Since 89 (from 85 to 89 I was in the student section) I have been moving from the East to West and increased the number of tickets as I have added kids to the family.

220 - and my group got into a fight over standing up at the WVU game, so no longer will I be ripping on the west side.

We were standing with what - 2 minutes left in the TIE BALLGAME AND OUR OPPONENTS HAD THE BALL - and a bunch of drunks (moreso than us) started yelling at us to sit down. Seriously... WTF?

It'll be interesting to see what happens on Saturday. That was the first time numerous people have yelled at us to sit down & it was at the most crucial point of the game. AAAGH!

p.s. - If it was any of you yelling at us, I forgive you. Just don't do it again! :sad2:

I never sit in Folsom Field (unless someone is injured) but I take up residence in section 110 with the rest of the band.

I'm in enemy territory. Section 2 row 2. But I wouldn't have it any other way. My parents were season tickets holders for the Bronocos in the North Stands since I was born so I am used to the somewhat awkward view.

I have thought about switching seats but then last years Oklahoma game and Nebraska game made me glad I didn't.

I sit wherever I can get tickets to! Used to be a student so I'd stand in the student section with all of them... but now it's whatever I can get! =)

That being said, (shameless plug) if any of you have an extra ticket and want some help getting your section to stand during the game... I'm there! ;) Hahaha...

I sit wherever I can get tickets to! Used to be a student so I'd stand in the student section with all of them... but now it's whatever I can get! =)

That being said, (shameless plug) if any of you have an extra ticket and want some help getting your section to stand during the game... I'm there! ;) Hahaha...

there will be plenty of scalpers out there, if you dont find one before. you better make it though

I stand in the student section, often times on the concrete because I'm tall enough to see through and it gives me more room and creates more room on the bleacher for people.

Hey skiddy, I guess it's not all about me, me, me. haha :thumbsup:

sat in 117 from 99-04* but am in a ticket group with some buddies with tix in 121 and 216.

* on the 40 about 30 rows up, CU makes it good for grad students. not sure why....at 60 bucks a season ticket for those seats Bohn could easily five-tuple the money there (not to mention donations) and move the grad/law/seniors to another section.

I'm a copout who stands in the student section so that I can go as crazy as I want & sit by the recruits and my friends even though I have season tickets for 3 years now that I've never once sat in!

Eventually I'll have to give into the fact that i'm not a student anymore....but for now I'll continue going mad crazy in the student section as if I were still one!! :smile2:

I am liking the section 104 i sit there on the end on row 23 I believe side of the row closest to mid field

where does everybody sit at folsom?

My whole life i have sat in 218.

Valdez sits 1 row and 2 seats over behind me. I know inthebuff is a few rows up from us too.

Where do you sit? And if you say west side, i'm sorry and i hope you at least try to get them off their asses.

I was in section 209 (i.e., the PlayStation view). Great vantage point for kickoffs, but a bit tough on those 4th and inches.

Back