What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Folsom got a DJ for games?

I think that's what I was trying to say. DJ Bedz doesn't strike me as someone anyone will like. But, he's at Nuggets games and on the radio, so maybe I'm way off base. Someone must think he's cool.

1113_bedz.jpg

030713_bedz.jpg

Looks like he does Broncos too:

10547553_808110682552913_7337781174897631469_n-300x170.jpg

[video=youtube;CvWcT1Z321Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWcT1Z321Q[/video]

Last edited:
For years, many people have identified our student population as being similar to Wiscy. If a DJ is going after, and can accomplish something similar to what happens there (Jump Around)...I'm all for it and think it will be ****ing allsome.

Go to about 0:45 and watch if you haven't seen it.....

[video=youtube;tODlPxhbGF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODlPxhbGF8[/video]

that video made me want to poke my eyes out and then jab pencils into my ears. Way too much red. Red still makes me angry. I hate red.

And second that dumb bitch saying "that's amazing" is a moron. thousands of people jumping up and down is not amazing unless you spent the final precious few brain cells watch snookie hump j-wow and considering that culture. There was a time in this country, a long time ago, when reading wasn't just for fags and neither was writing. People wrote books and movies, movies that had stories so you cared whose ass it was and why it was farting, and I believe that time can come again! </idiocracy>

I hate him already. And not for the basketball jersey, which we can all agree is lame. He is one of those people that wheels around a tiny piece of luggage. What are you hauling in your tiny suitcase that could be so heavy Mr DJ? is it a bunch of gold bricks? your dignity? if only the camera would pan lower and solve this mystery for us.

baby.JPG

I feel like we need to be a step up on the Nuggets/Broncos on the coolness factor. I nominate DJ Tanner.

[HIDE]
f21063d555404cfdb9cd89e7a29f8434.jpg
[/HIDE]

that video made me want to poke my eyes out and then jab pencils into my ears. Way too much red. Red still makes me angry. I hate red.

And second that dumb bitch saying "that's amazing" is a moron. thousands of people jumping up and down is not amazing unless you spent the final precious few brain cells watch snookie hump j-wow and considering that culture. There was a time in this country, a long time ago, when reading wasn't just for fags and neither was writing. People wrote books and movies, movies that had stories so you cared whose ass it was and why it was farting, and I believe that time can come again! </idiocracy>

Whoa. Step back from the ledge. The simple point was that they have created an atmosphere where all the students show up, and go crazy together (as shown in the video). I don't care if this is accomplished by playing Lil' Wayne, or Frank Sinatra. So long as it's accomplished by this guy, then I am personally for it.

I hate him already. And not for the basketball jersey, which we can all agree is lame. He is one of those people that wheels around a tiny piece of luggage. What are you hauling in your tiny suitcase that could be so heavy Mr DJ? is it a bunch of gold bricks? your dignity? if only the camera would pan lower and solve this mystery for us.

View attachment 14739

Are you serious? How does it feel walking around with a corn cob stuck up your ass all day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you get so cranky?

I'm not cranky, I just don't see why you're bitching about a DJ that we hired who both the Broncos and Nuggets thinks is good enough. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I'm not cranky, I just don't see why you're bitching about a DJ that we hired who both the Broncos and Nuggets thinks is good enough. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reading comprehension level: infant

Reading comprehension level: infant

So go ahead and tell me what I'm missing. You quoted Idiocracy in one post, then were either bitching or being sarcastic in making fun of him.

Whoa. Step back from the ledge. The simple point was that they have created an atmosphere where all the students show up, and go crazy together (as shown in the video). I don't care if this is accomplished by playing Lil' Wayne, or Frank Sinatra. So long as it's accomplished by this guy, then I am personally for it.

Sweat Caroline...baaahp....baahp.baaaaah it is.

over the current sound 'system' (1950s era civil defense loudspeakers) the rolling stones playing live would sound like shyte.

Nothing improves the atmosphere like ****ing winning! Win and everything gets better with the students as well as us older fans. Stadium improvements - Check, Concession improvements - Check, DJ for Students - Check, Winning - ????

Both of you need to get down off the pedistool and chill out.

Someone needs to make an Allbuffs dictionary and keep it in a thread somewhere, so we can refer to it when in five years some CSU fan (or by that time THE CSU fan) comes by calling us names for saying pedistool. Plus always fun to know how all of us became idots in Barzil and all that. UBL?

I think it'd better boost attendance if they provided a BJ for the games, wouldn't it?

Back