What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football: CSU's Jack Graham aims to limit trash talk with CU Buffs fans

csu fans are the most classless fans anywhere, you're proof of that. You're a real tough guy :lol:

Big mouth aggies who can't back up their talk. Your boyfriend BVP wearing profanity t-shirt at invesco was real classy.

CSU has more students at their games ? Damn, more delusional comments from little bo peep. Got any facts? No, you don't. Get lost douchebag, you're lucky you didn't get your wuss butt kicked by the guy, but wait his girl held you up. PUSS
Nah, I'm not a woman beater. I don't need to fight through a girl to get to her scrawny little bitch boyfriend.

And well I don't know what CU's student sales are like but we sold out our 10k student tickets twice last year

csu fans are the most classless fans anywhere, you're proof of that. You're a real tough guy :lol:

Big mouth aggies who can't back up their talk. Your boyfriend BVP wearing profanity t-shirt at invesco was real classy.

Puss

Or when he was at Folsom yelling at little kids (one was me) I believe it was 2005.

Nah, I'm not a woman beater. I don't need to fight through a girl to get to her scrawny little bitch boyfriend.

And well I don't know what CU's student sales are like but we sold out our 10k student tickets twice last year

You can't sell something when they're free.

Sort of. Included in athletic fees so, not free

So CSU got 10k students to accept free football tickets? What an accomplishment. And because of the lack of any financial commitment, half didn't show up for 3/4 of the games

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the picture of CSU students painted up saying "F*** CU." Yet, we weren't even playing in that game, and the game was at Hughes. Fail

I'm trying to find the picture of CSU students painted up saying "F*** CU." Yet, we weren't even playing in that game, and the game was at Hughes. Fail

Oh come on. Like you don't get painted up with "F*** CSU" for our games against teams like Texas, OU, and USC....

:lol2:

330 new memberships at $100 each! WOW. That's $33,000 extra for the Ram Club. Fantastic!

You are so far behind, you think you're in first place.
Because every single new member is only at $100? None donated to any more than that.

You are so smart.

/sarcasm.

Because every single new member is only at $100? None donated to any more than that.

You are so smart.

/sarcasm.

So what are saying? On avg $500 per new member? Million per new member?

You are so smart.

/sarcasm.

So, what's the number, then? $200? That's an extra $66,000.

I don't think you understand some very basic truths here. Successful booster clubs generate millions of dollars for their respective programs. A few thousand here and there is nothing.

So, what's the number, then? $200? That's an extra $66,000.

I don't think you understand some very basic truths here. Successful booster clubs generate millions of dollars for their respective programs. A few thousand here and there is nothing.
I never said these numbers were a game changer or anything like that. I said RC donations have increased drastically, you guys said prove it (cynics you all are). I posted it.

Who knows though, there might be some large donations in there, or current RC upped theirs quite a bit (as has been posted on Ramnation multiple times).
Go ask Bohn if he would like 330 new Buff club mumbers and see what he says

You fail.

I never said these numbers were a game changer or anything like that. I said RC donations have increased drastically, you guys said prove it (cynics you all are). I posted it.

Who knows though, there might be some large donations in there, or current RC upped theirs quite a bit (as has been posted on Ramnation multiple times).

You fail.

Why are you still here? I can't decide which is more pathetic, your posts or your Rams.

Yeah, we're the comedy...

Still waiting on you to regale us with tales of ram major bowl appearances.

Liberty bowl? That's adorable.

OMF, please cite 1 time where you have successfully "shot down" any argument on this site. 1, just 1.

You fail.

You post whatever fits your agenda.
You provide limited data points and do not elaborate when pressed.

You don't take responsibility for the limited information you post, and are more than content with letting your data points flow through you like crap through a worm. Then you critisize us for not using common sense.

You fail to recognize humor, concede a point, or acknowledge any nuggets of wisdom provided by the very funny and very sharp allbuffs posting community. You show zero respect for CU and it oozes from each of your posts. You close with a terse, unsupported pop culture insult.

You are a troll. Your display of arrogant stupidity is your saving grace. I find your naivety and hubris funny because it affirms my stereotypes of CSU being a persistantly annoying, mentally challenged little brother. You play this role to perfection. Congradulations. Have a cookie.

There are wonderful, charming and scholarly CSU fans. You are not amongst this group.

If you were amongst this group, you would not throw off terms like "improve drastically" without really knowing what the word drastically means.

As CSU progresses through its slow motion train wreck of a rebuilding project, I will delight in your spin, just like I found ammusement in listening to Saddam Hussein's minister of propaganda before the fall of Bagdad.

a6934813-4a7b-bbd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't take responsibility for the limited information you post, and are more than content with letting your data points flow through you like crap through a worm. Then you critisize us for not using common sense.

You fail to recognize humor, concede a point, or acknowledge any nuggets of wisdom provided by the very funny and very sharp allbuffs posting community. You show zero respect for CU and it oozes from each of your posts. You close with a terse, unsupported pop culture insult.

You are a troll. Your display of arrogant stupidity is your saving grace. I find your naivety and hubris funny because it affirms my stereotypes of CSU being a persistantly annoying, mentally challenged little brother. You play this role with perfection. Congradulations. Have a cookie.

There are wonderful, charming and scholarly CSU fans. You are not amongst this group.

If you were amongst this group, you would not throw off terms like "improve drastically" without really knowing what the word drastically means.

As CSU progresses through its slow motion train wreck of a rebuilding project, I will delight in your spin, just like I found ammusement in listening to Saddam Hussein's minister of propaganda before the fall of Bagdad.

a6934813-4a7b-bbd4.jpg

Burn!

You are a troll. Your display of arrogant stupidity is your saving grace. I find your naivety and hubris funny because it affirms my stereotypes of CSU being a persistantly annoying, mentally challenged little brother. You play this role with perfection. Congradulations. Have a cookie.

a6934813-4a7b-bbd4.jpg

CSU will have the Mother of All Football Programs. Fact

Back