What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football: CU Buffs' Bruce Benson staying course on Folsom upgrades

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Kyle Ringo Buffzone.com

While Colorado football fans are antsy over the lack of any news regarding enhancements to Folsom Field and some are panicking about the results the team is producing so far this season, president Bruce Benson lives in another realm where patience rules.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
Click here to view the article.

Benson is a moron. He is basically asking us to bombard him with complaints, as he doesn't seem to see or hear everything around him. Also, for being the president of the university system, he isn't impressing me via his grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Clueless. We are ****ed.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Benson just doesn't remotely care. It's that simple. Legitimately frightening how out of touch this guy is

Retire you old ****ing bat. Not only have you failed at athletics, you have failed in academics. CU's prestige is going down every year while other schools get better. **** off, Benson and let your ****ing ATHLETIC director do his ****ing job.

We.are.royally.screwed.

I hate the fact that I care more about the football program than the university itself does.

he's a total fukhead, that needs to get ****canned, I'll email his stupid old dumass, as soon as I sober up...:wow:

What's his e-mail address and the Regents'? The guy is ****ing horrible at PR, and if he wants to get a response, he can have it.

I hear the KC Chefs fans are raising money to rent a plane. Not sure what the banner says.

This may be a bit too much for CU fans to achieve, but man can dream.

I hear the KC Chefs fans are raising money to rent a plane. Not sure what the banner says.

This may be a bit too much for CU fans to achieve, but man can dream.

You may be on to something. Does anyone here have connections for this sort of thing?

The admins. don't care. It is obvious. There isn't much the average alum can do. I am not a deep pocket, but my wallet is shut to all things CU until these clowns wise up, or more appropriately, hit the road. BB, Dr. Phil and Yes Man Bohn all have to go. And somebody has to come in who isn't comfortable with athletics being a laughingstock. Mac will go down with the good ship Embo because of his inexlicable agenda to see "an african-american HC succeed". I wouldn't care if CU had a purple polka dotted lefthanded Lithuanian at HC if he could produce a winner. Settle in, it isn't anywhere near over.

Go watch the Buff game vs UT from 1993 (in another thread).....if that does not make you sick about how good it used to be around here, then may buff surveyor marry your first born.....

It's even more problematic for the school on the whole that Benson is clueless as to what a good football program can do for the University. Competition for students is expected to rise dramatically in the next 10-20 years. Every school needs to do all they can to attract students or they are going to have a real problem.

I spoke with a major Michigan booster two weeks ago. He thought it was laughable that our President does not understand the value of a good football program to the University on the whole. Are we better than Michigan academically? Do we show more commitment to football? I think we know the answers to these questions.

We will never be on the level of Michigan in terms of fan support and University commitment, but we have our own, dwindling dedicated base of fans that is enough to be competitive. Boosters and fans can't do it alone. The University must show commitment as well!

Back