What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For the uniform fanboys

That is a sick uni - well done CU. here's all the seniors

IFANJHQVAGFKLDZ.20100822014834.jpg

That is a sick uni - well done CU. here's all the seniors

IFANJHQVAGFKLDZ.20100822014834.jpg
Hawk looks like he's trying to cover up a boner, or is about to lose bowel control

Great unis though, I'm assuming they got the helmets right - let's just play in those forever

If you watch the Jalil Brown video that was linked, when they show everyone taking the team photo, the seniors are up front in the black throwbacks but everyone else is in the 'new/old' white jersey w/ black pant current road uni. So, I guess the throwbacks are only for home games. But those look GREAT

WTF happened to Hawk's hair, looks like he has a dead animal on his head

I believe that's an albotross.

Hey, is it my imagination, but is Cody looking a little like a linebacker? He looks solid in that photo.

We've had a lot of success in moving players to fullback. What could possibly go wrong?

Back