What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For what it is worth

Wow, I have no way of knowing whether Max is right or not, but you guys are brutal...:lol:

Wow, I have no way of knowing whether Max is right or not, but you guys are brutal...

Max can prove to us if he's right. He just has to spill the beans. Clearly he wants to do it, or he never would have started this thread.

Snow your one of the ones I actually like to read. You make me laugh. I was actually pissed cause I want to give it up, but the more I read I keep laughing. This is pretty funny s***.

Kissing my ass is all well and good, but where is my rep mother****er?

If it wasn't for inside scoop like this, I'd have to rely on Henderson for my "scoop". Please keep posting.

Snow your one of the ones I actually like to read. You make me laugh. I was actually pissed cause I want to give it up, but the more I read I keep laughing. This is pretty funny s***.

now I KNOW you are lying about every single thing. FACT

You sound like Sno's girlfriend. She wanted to give it up, but couldnt stop laughing, either.

That's brillian! we need to designate a font or italics or something as sarchastic. (i'm not being sarchastic, I like this idea)

Been discussed, not happening. Would really ruin some of Wally's finer jokes.

in earlier post when I mentioned PA "doesn't seem to care much about athletics", It should have said CU ATHLETICS.....

I'm quite aware of his other sports involvement including KU.

Given that there is a clear interest shown between PA and Promiskeepers, it is certainly plausible that PA would have more interest in CU sports if he thought the right guy was running it.

SIAP (I'm not reading the pages of stuff written above), but my solution is take the money from PA, make Mac the AD, make Bohn the AD in charge of kissing babies, and hire the right football coach.

Been discussed, not happening. Would really ruin some of Wally's finer jokes.

I am designating Lucida Console as the sarcasm font. Sorry to just decide something like that, but a sarcasm font for that line qualified as an emergency situation, I think.... :huh:

Perhaps Cabral has been informed he didn't get the job and resigned so he could explore his other opportunities. Then technically we WOULD have a new head coach TODAY. Max you're sneaky...our new HC is Hagan as interim...that's it isn't it Max?

Did I say I was a donor? Coach? Insider? I have 2 different avenues to verify info through. And I check one against the other before posting.

The rest of you can take it or leave it. I'm done trying to "help". All I can say is NEVER AGAIN. After this is all said and done I will post some pics that prove all of what I said was true. Then you can all KMA.

:lol:

:lol: Good one, bro.

I could not post for awhile since I was rolling on the floor laughing. Do you know how long after a coach had been picked it would be leaked??? Less than 10 minutes. And it would not be coming off some Internet board. When the decision to fire Barnett was made, a regent called reporters within 15 minutes. Unfortunately it was another 8 hours before they told Barnett. If a decision was made last night it would be well known by now.

I could not post for awhile since I was rolling on the floor laughing. Do you know how long after a coach had been picked it would be leaked??? Less than 10 minutes. And it would not be coming off some Internet board. When the decision to fire Barnett was made, a regent called reporters within 15 minutes. Unfortunately it was another 8 hours before they told Barnett. If a decision was made last night it would be well known by now.

Huh? Let's see, I think I said something about the SC meeting late last night. Now lets see what popped on 9news.com an hour ago.

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=167143

and i quote "The search committee met Tuesday night, and Colorado could name a new coach this week."

Huh? Maybe he really does know something? You ever ask yourself "maybe I'm the A.S.S. hat".

They could sit on it for a week for all I know. I just know it is done.

Oh, by the way. The decision to fire Hawkins was made Fri*., he was told Sun. and Vic Lombardi leaked the story Mon. night. Press conference was Tue. Sorry brother, just saying.

*Barring an incrediable performance.

Last edited:

I don't know who it is, but it sounds like what I am hearing. They were not on each others list. That is common knowledge as Ringo would tell you. As far as EB getting offered the job this morning, I can say contacts were made last night unless he could not be reached, but I know all candidates knew that the contact was going to come last night. The meeting amongst the SC and Bohn was not a "shotgun" meeting and was planned. It was late last night due to the BB game at 7pm. Anyone who was there would have seen Bohn leave immediately following the game and not sit around and BS like he usually does.

IMHO if EB is the guy, a lot of work has already been put into this week for him and the MV and I'm sure the University would respect that. I just know the decision was made last night as I reported before anyone with the "news" ever knew of the SC meeting last night.

Edit: And I hate that site. Just thought I would add that.

Last edited:
I've got one word for the "femnazis:" My billionaire can kick your billionaire's ass! So there!

Last edited:
NO.

Did I say I was a donor? Coach? Insider? I have 2 different avenues to verify info through. And I check one against the other before posting.

The rest of you can take it or leave it. I'm done trying to "help". All I can say is NEVER AGAIN. After this is all said and done I will post some pics that prove all of what I said was true. Then you can all KMA.

What kind of pics will serve as proof? It's a question of genuine curiosity.

Also, PM me. thanks in advance.

I don't know who it is, but it sounds like what I am hearing. They were not on each others list. That is common knowledge as Ringo would tell you. As far as EB getting offered the job this morning, I can say contacts were made last night unless he could not be reached, but I know all candidates knew that the contact was going to come last night. The meeting amongst the SC and Bohn was not a "shotgun" meeting and was planned. It was late last night due to the BB game at 7pm. Anyone who was there would have seen Bohn leave immediately following the game and not sit around and BS like he usually does.

IMHO if EB is the guy, a lot of work has already been put into this week for him and the MV and I'm sure the University would respect that. I just know the decision was made last night as I reported before anyone with the "news" ever knew of the SC meeting last night.

Edit: And I hate that site. Just thought I would add that.

OK, OK, God dammit, I'm getting a head ache here. Who is it? Mac or EB?

Back