What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For what it is worth

Not saying he is not generous and a good contributor to the Univ as a whole. But it is complete bull**** to think that he would hold the AD hostage and not put his money into the department if he wants to call the shots. I guess his philanthropic views are a little jaded. Sorry, but unless he really is considering putting additional funding into the AD, he is holding the AD hostage.
if true that is a take it or leave it situation, not a hostage situation. Not even remotely the same. It's his money.

Jimmy Olsen?

Huh? Let's see, I think I said something about the SC meeting late last night. Now lets see what popped on 9news.com an hour ago.

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=167143

and i quote "The search committee met Tuesday night, and Colorado could name a new coach this week."

Huh? Maybe he really does know something? You ever ask yourself "maybe I'm the A.S.S. hat".

They could sit on it for a week for all I know. I just know it is done.

Oh, by the way. The decision to fire Hawkins was made Fri*., he was told Sun. and Vic Lombardi leaked the story Mon. night. Press conference was Tue. Sorry brother, just saying.

*Barring an incrediable performance.

The Nine news blurb you mentioned was a story by the Denver Post hours before you posted your scoop, Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter at the Daily Planet.

Huh? Let's see, I think I said something about the SC meeting late last night. Now lets see what popped on 9news.com an hour ago.

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=167143

and i quote "The search committee met Tuesday night, and Colorado could name a new coach this week."

Huh? Maybe he really does know something? You ever ask yourself "maybe I'm the A.S.S. hat".

They could sit on it for a week for all I know. I just know it is done.

Oh, by the way. The decision to fire Hawkins was made Fri*., he was told Sun. and Vic Lombardi leaked the story Mon. night. Press conference was Tue. Sorry brother, just saying.

*Barring an incrediable performance.

The Nine news blurb you mentioned was a story by the Denver Post hours before you posted your scoop, Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter at the Daily Planet.

:wtf:

I am jewish and I am definitely fearful of Philip Auschwitz...... I would give the guy everything he wants.... Take it from me, my ancestors know this dude.....

6,966 views, all based on pure speculation and rumor in about 24 hours!

This is becoming an epic thread.

You know what I see in this thread? A LOT of S.H.I.T.T.A.L.K.I.N.G. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there is S.H.I.T.T.A.L.K.I.N.G. and I'm not saying there isn't S.H.I.T.T.A.L.K.I.N.G. I'm just saying that I see a lot of S.H.I.T.T.A.L.K.I.N.G.

Rep

I am jewish and I am definitely fearful of Philip Auschwitz...... I would give the guy everything he wants.... Take it from me, my ancestors know this dude.....

Wow that is mean. I have a mixed religion family, and even so, I think that is a awful thing to say about someone.

So who is the new head coach?

My source says an announcement will be coming soon. Possibly by Friday, if not sooner or later.

Wow that is mean. I have a mixed religion family, and even so, I think that is a awful thing to say about someone.

rule #1... you can always make fun of yourself..... I am jewish and do have family who were in Europe during WW2.

Back