What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For your entertainment

Well, Arizona did invent the game of basketball. That smug condescension was hard earned.

Can't you just feel their fear?

Why are we angry? That **** was both funny and sad...two of my favorite emotions. Clearly AZ fans know basketball...

My favorite quote by far:

Man, Cal sure is "toying" a long time.

There was only one funny/clever person in that entire conversation. I'll bet he gets bored, like FC does over here.

**** those ass clowns....sure as hell hope we take it to them tonight....Brown and the Boys keep beeing the aggressors and taking it to the hoop instead of settling for jumpers, then I think we'll be in for a fun evening! :gobuffs:

I hope we beat them and they don't make the ****ing tourney. Now that Arizona - Iowa football game video of the fans makes more sense.

I loved how they all said they would rather play CU and then were all rooting for Cal???? In the end, a few did give CU some respect.

I have no hatred towards them for that thread. First, it is their board and second, we are still earning our stripes in this conference and must also earn their respect. We can continue this process by beating them today.

Go Buffs!

Being a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, I know how incredibly arrogant fans of historically successful teams can be (Whiners fans!). Just beat the Cats today and you guys will get more respect. Of course, some would blame the officiating or call it a fluke, but really, you are dealing with fans and some are idiots.

That being said, Cal has been very good for a very long time. Can you really blame us for having more inherent respect for them? I do realize though that UA is 1-0 against Cal, but only 1-1 against the Buffs. Ultimately, it will take time for the Buffs to earn the respect from Arizona fans that, whether I like it or not, define their team by what happened more than a decade ago in 1997.

I think today's game is a toss-up. It will either reinforce Arizona's return to being a power or announce the unexpected rise of a potential new power.

One thing that I would be pissed off about if I were a Buffs fan is that they have to play four games in four nights! Luckily, we are talking about a college basketball team and not an elderly NBA team, but still.

Last edited:
We only have ourselves to blame for that 4 games in 4 nights.

I think it is unfortunate that we go from 3 of the late late games to having to play an afternoon game now. My fears are that we either come out hot before fading, or we come out sluggish and never gain our legs at all.

Being a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, I know how incredibly arrogant fans of historically successful teams can be (Whiners fans!). Just beat the Cats today and you guys will get more respect. Of course, some would blame the officiating or call it a fluke, but really, you are dealing with fans and some are idiots.

That being said, Cal has been very good for a very long time. Can you really blame us for having more inherent respect for them? I do realize though that UA is 1-0 against Cal, but only 1-1 against the Buffs. Ultimately, it will take time for the Buffs to earn the respect from Arizona fans that, whether I like it or not, define their team by what happened more than a decade ago in 1997.

I think today's game is a toss-up. It will either reinforce Arizona's return to being a power or announce the unexpected rise of a potential new power.

One thing that I would be pissed off about if I were a Buffs fan is that they have to play four games in four nights! Luckily, we are talking about a college basketball team and not an elderly NBA team, but still.

I could give a **** about earning UA fan respect. They can feel free to disrespect us as we punch our ticket to the dance.

I accept arrogance from Arizona and UCLA fans. Those programs have earned it. Today we can take a big step to solidifying ourselves with Washington as the "next 2" in the conference prestige hierarchy.

I accept arrogance from Arizona and UCLA fans. Those programs have earned it. Today we can take a big step to solidifying ourselves with Washington as the "next 2" in the conference prestige hierarchy.
This should be the pre-game speech.

"Today, we take the next step in Colorado Basketball, solidifying ourselves at the top of the conference."

AZCats sucks. That said, there are a bunch of damn good Cat fans. Hell, we have a few on this board. Not only that but PointGuardU is a great site.

Judging Arizona fans off of that site is like judging CU fans by NetBuffs.

I got a kick out of that thread myself. Following the posts as the game progressed was hilarious. And, yeah, the "they sure are toying with them for a long time" post was great.

Some guy in there REEEEEALLY thought it was just a matter of time when cal would crush us. Hahaha. Curious about what he'll be saying during today's game...

It is cool not to get the respect at this point and I get where they are coming from. We are new to the conf, new to winning ball and just starting to establish ourselves. As Nik said, today we get to take the next step. We get to prove we should be included. We get to demonstrate we belong.

I was a little surprised at the "maybe the Big XII is better than we thought" remark.

When are the wildcats going to stop toying with the buffs?
rep to whoever posts that over there

When are the wildcats going to stop toying with the buffs?
rep to whoever posts that over there

It's kind of bad form to trash talk after the game if you weren't before. That being said, I choose you tini!

pokeball.gif

Can someone link it? At the LP v Sierra game and can't remember the forum name.

Back