What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former 5 Star RB To Transfer To csu ??

they say he's working out at Dr. Phillips high in Orlando. will go to ft. fun. august 4. believe me when i tell you, that altitude gorilla will jump on your back coming from here. he will be sucking wind through camp and into the 1st month of the season. he'll have bursts, but won't be able to run consistently until his body adjusts.

Reactions: aik
If he had a lot left I don't think he would have been let go/encouraged to move on.

He still may be better than anything CSU has in certain respects but I doubt that he is now a "5* RB" like he was.

CSU has taken a few of these types of guys over the years, O'Connor most recently and most have not turned out for them. I guess they are hoping to catch a break and get a talent who turns out to be above their normal recruiting pool.

The Dr Phillips RB coach working with Dee Hart is supposed to call me this weekend, we'll see. While it seems very likely Hart lands at CSU, there's been nothing aside from Kapri Bibbs on the radio to back it up ... that I know of.

they say he's working out at Dr. Phillips high in Orlando. will go to ft. fun. august 4. believe me when i tell you, that altitude gorilla will jump on your back coming from here. he will be sucking wind through camp and into the 1st month of the season. he'll have bursts, but won't be able to run consistently until his body adjusts.

Does it really take that long to adjust? I always assumed a couple weeks would be more than enough time, but I've never had to adjust like that.

Does it really take that long to adjust? I always assumed a couple weeks would be more than enough time, but I've never had to adjust like that.

i trained as hard as I knew how before I came in as a freshman and I recall feeling it into the first few weeks of the season. maybe I'm the exception, but either way it will put him behind. of course i was also introduced to better training methods in college.

i trained as hard as I knew how before I came in as a freshman and I recall feeling it into the first few weeks of the season. maybe I'm the exception, but either way it will put him behind. of course i was also introduced to better training methods in college.

Lung capacity. I've felt it too. But I never did ehat you did. The inverse is also awesome; when you go home you can run like two extra miles and it takes twice as much alcohol to get drunk. :lol:

Lung capacity. I've felt it too. But I never did ehat you did. The inverse is also awesome; when you go home you can run like two extra miles and it takes twice as much alcohol to get drunk. :lol:

According to drinking made easy, that is a myth.

I just lost 7 minutes of my life. Why do you even comment over there? I understand stirring the pot, but between the delusions of grandeur and that impossible site. Ugh.

The funniest post was that DH is the next AP.

Seems like yesterday that they were threatening me with a lawsuit...ah good times

Well crap. I had a small glimmer of hope that we would beat them this year, but alas that has been taken from me. Doom!!

The funniest post was that DH is the next AP.
I thought the funniest one was that DH will be ready to dominate because CSU bought him an iPad to study the playbook (overcoming other obstacles such as two knee injuries, new OL, altitude to which he hasn't arrived at yet, etc.).

I thought the funniest one was that DH will be ready to dominate because CSU bought him an iPad to study the playbook (overcoming other obstacles such as two knee injuries, new OL, altitude to which he hasn't arrived at yet, etc.).

Apple's marketing department is amazing.

there are apps for that.

if he is what they are hanging their hats on , well, bless their little hearts...(Harts?)

It is far more entertaining when they are way up on their squad before being slapped down to reality.

Back