What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former Buff Johanningmeier Passes Away

38 years old. Hard to figure out what to post without dropping a lot of cliche stuff. So I'll just say that this is a really sad thing.

Damn. Uncle Dennis is a close buddy. Ryan always seemed like a particularly good guy.

RIP

Last edited:
Sal could use a good lineman in the pearly gate league.

4EverBuffs.

Damn. Ryan and Stoli in such a short period of time and both far too young. A very proud CU alum from the interview I remember (a recap show with Hessler and Mark Johnson that aired about 6 years ago). We lost a good one.

I never knew him personally, but I went to school in Boulder at the same time, and saw him around campus sometimes. I used to tell people a story about walking behind him one day down Folsom and being just floored by the size of his calves. The dude was gigantic. RIP my fellow Buff.

Hard to see when guys this young are lost. Prayers for the family.

Also side note the brother of Tyler Polumbus also passed away recently in his early fourties, way to young.

Condolences to all.

So many of these young men that gave their bodies to the football Gods pay the ultimate sacrifice at far to young of an age. I recently was checking up on some guys I knew and found out that former Buff and NFL punter Keith English passed on to the next plane several years ago. That one hit home big, he was a neighbor of mine growing up, his older brother graduated with me. Its a brutal game and it takes a toll on the body, there has to be a connection when so many of these young man leave us before their time.

VEDSEURVUTSKUWD.20150311183341.jpg

RIP

Sad news... He was a fellow student on campus during the same years as me. I remember him well. I'd really like to know what happened.

Condolences to friends and family. RIP RJ.

Back