What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former CU Recruit and Current Michigan WR Clemons to CU?

Unless he is some kind of thug or as dumb as a rock, give the kid a scholarship.

I am thinking we will get both. I do not think they are waiting on Clemons decision before offering Baptiste, just have a feeling it is more about his own evaluations, academics, fit, player host thoughts etc. Could be worng though.

If they both chose the Buffs and became eligable, is it a stretch to say that both of them would not have enough time to learn a new offense and be productive in their 1st year?

If they both chose the Buffs and became eligable, is it a stretch to say that both of them would not have enough time to learn a new offense and be productive in their 1st year?

clemons would have to sit out this year, so thats no problem. Jean-Baptiste, who knows, some players catch on easily, others dont. I bet he doesnt see much playing time next year.

clemons would have to sit out this year, so thats no problem. Jean-Baptiste, who knows, some players catch on easily, others dont. I bet he doesnt see much playing time next year.

The french guy seems like he must be a project. Otherwise all kinds of other schools would be on him as well.

The snow shouldn't hurt, since they have much colder weather and the high humidity, so he will probably be thinking 'This is Colorado cold?? Awesome!!!!'

Troo Dat, so would you say it's a high probability he's going to be a Buff? I mean, not that we're sports experts here of Buff insiders, just trying to get a feel for what fellow AB'ers think.

Hopefully, we'll be changing the header to WR Toney Clemons commited to CU on 4/18/09. :smile2:

Hmmm...Boulder...Cincinnati...tough choice.

I say he's a Buff!! C'mon Toney, you'd look good in B&G.

Nope. Tyrik isn't enrolled at Auburn yet. No different than Darrell Scott contacting recruits.

DS hadn't signed a LOI like Rollison has. I would argue that that fact puts him on a different level than a commit (who could be considered just a normal person before they actually sign) calling other recruits and more on the level of a player or a booster. It's in a sufficiently gray area that nothing will probably happen though.

GREAT NEWS.....right?

Yes, great news.

CaseyRichardsonExcitementPose_revision.jpg

Back