What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former Michigan WR Toney Clemons transferring to CU

Re: Michigan WR Toney Clemons

good. its a start. damn our WR corps is gonna change drastically between the end of last season and this upcoming one.

good. its a start. damn our WR corps is gonna change drastically between the end of last season and this upcoming one.

Clemons can't play in '09, but hopefully Simmons qualifies, and then you have Simas as well. Talent is looking better at the position if grades roll right.:thumbsup:

He was considering Oregon??? Glad he went Buff, I would have thrown up all over myself if he chose the ducks.

Welcome Toney!!!

Knida is still a slut.

What is it about you that would have you say something so stupid? Tossing words like that around about someone I doubt you even know is completely uncalled for. Banging everybody and their brother with no regard for themselves makes someone a slut. Claiming sexual assault (true or not) does not. Grow the hell up and keep your inane comments to yourself.

When is the last time we have had a transfer from a big time school? Ever? We are usually the ones sending people to other schools.

What is it about you that would have you say something so stupid? Tossing words like that around about someone I doubt you even know is completely uncalled for. Banging everybody and their brother with no regard for themselves makes someone a slut. Claiming sexual assault (true or not) does not. Grow the hell up and keep your inane comments to yourself.

I'm fine. Thanks.

Good news. Remains to be seen how our WRs pan out, but I'm cautiously optimistic for the next couple seasons.

When is the last time we have had a transfer from a big time school? Ever? We are usually the ones sending people to other schools.

Brandon Nicholas transferred from Notre Dumb. When was the last time we had a Buff transfer to a big time school? The last one I can remember was Sammy Joseph who went to LSU. Most of the other transfers went 1AA or non-BCS schools.

Brandon Nicholas transferred from Notre Dumb. When was the last time we had a Buff transfer to a big time school? The last one I can remember was Sammy Joseph who went to LSU. Most of the other transfers went 1AA or non-BCS schools.

brian calhoun to wisco.

Good news - we can really use a good WR. I think he'll be a go to guy.

There will be several top targets for our Qb to go to. Simas is gonna be good, the guy catches everything thrown to him. Only way he fails is if he is a practice not a game perfomer, which is possible.

Jeremy Weisinger to eATMe

We lost a WR to the whorns, but I can't remember his name. Stiggers? No. I can't remember now.

Marcus Houston - but he went to a D1AA school, so that doesn't count. :cool:

BTW, congrats to Coach Kiesau. Keep up the good work on the recruiting trail coach!

I think this is a huge get. He had playing time at Michigan as a red-shirt freshmen, but felt he didn't fit their system since the coaching change. His cousin is Steve Breaston who plays for the Cards and also went to Michigan. This guy was a 4-star WR out of High School who committed early to Michigan.

Simas and Clemons will be Junior's together in 2010, and throw in the young guys who will have some experience and we look a lot better starting in 2010 at this position. We're counting on some help in 2009 that are more reaches and I hope it comes thru. Come 2010, I don't think there's any doubt we will be solid.

One thing is for sure, if Simmons makes it in with Ussery and Darden to go along with Clemons, we have gotten a lot bigger at the position with those four guys. Should pay off in the red zone.

So, pardon me if I'm, like, great. A guy who couldn't make it on a crap assed Michigan team is coming here and won't play until 2010. Yipee. Don't get me wrong. I love to see kids pick CU. But...oh well. Great to see him pick us.

Back