What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Freshmen #'s out

Damn, he won't be able to practice kicking for awhile with a cast on his arm. ****.

not sure if joking?

He's up on campus, in summer school, and kicking and punting with the other guys.

His backup kicker from Denver East will be there next week at the CU kicking camp run by Riddle and Paul Assad.

not sure if joking?

He's up on campus, in summer school, and kicking and punting with the other guys.

His backup kicker from Denver East will be there next week at the CU kicking camp run by Riddle and Paul Assad.

definitely joking, i would hope.

Would you care to enlighten me since I don't get this at all? Or not. And just leave the dummy (me) in the dark.
My bad. Legend has it that Li'l Moose is 15 inches....when flaccid.

Yeah I was joking. He is a kicker. His arm is not of top priority so I don't see the coaches getting too upset about him breaking it. Any other position and it would be kind of a big deal. Sorry for no smilie when I joked..internet is difficult sometimes.

So now you're saying that arms are not used for balance when kicking? I beg to differ. Check the video. I think if he's wearing a cast, it could definitely throw hiim off a bit. Depends how big it is and if he can extend his arm, I guess.

Yeah I was joking. He is a kicker. His arm is not of top priority so I don't see the coaches getting too upset about him breaking it. Any other position and it would be kind of a big deal. Sorry for no smilie when I joked..internet is difficult sometimes.

It's Coach Pittman that I expected to be disappointed. There was interest in putting weight on but I imagine it will be harder if you can't use one arm. I figured that was why they brought him in for the summer, to bulk up.

Sorry for not getting joke, that's why I was puzzled.

CBR002604.jpg

Ummmm, will somebody PLEASE tell me he isn't actually wearing red shoes in these pics???? :wow:

Sorry, those were his trademark when he played for red&white East High.

But I have on very good authority that he has new ones just for CU.

I'll be up to watch some of the kicking camp next week, I'll do some scouting on the footwear situation. This is breaking news, but I'm on it.

Back