What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fresno game is POSTPONED

That's probably the best idea, which is of course why Phil won't do it.

Of course, I've never heard of the CU AD ever giving money back to anyone.

Completely random thought, but Ralphie probably shouldn't run if the field is super soft. Not good for her or the turf.

Status If FSU/CU Will Be Played -

My bet is that they reschedule the game for 10:00 am Sunday morning, so it won't compete against the Broncos for TV ratings. That would give the police and other agencies fine breathing room they need.

If the game is cancelled, I don't have a problem with being given an option to "donate" my ticket cost to the AD instead of getting a refund. Or even a credit towards future ticket purchases on my CU account.

I think the City of Boulder would NOT want the game tomorrow. If responders are available they have plenty to do besides do crowd control at a Football game.

We should just go radio silent with Fresno. Send out a fake communication that DiStephano's office has been flooded, and Skidmark could do a funny GIF of Phil floating down Boulder Creek. They sit around all night and assume that the game is off. When we show up to the stadium, they forfeit.

I think the City of Boulder would NOT want the game tomorrow. If responders are available they have plenty to do besides do crowd control at a Football game.

This. Given the fact that these teams don't share an open dates this season I wonder if playing Sunday would be an option (SIAP, I haven't read thru this whole thread....)

Forecast keeps improving. If things keep going the way they are, maybe a night game tomorrow would settle everything.

Boulder/students need a distraction from this mess. Get back to normal a little.

Major problem moving it to Sunday is that Fresno plays Boise State next Friday - there's no way they're going to shorten their week even more.

I think the sun coming out has given people a false sense of security - many roads are still closed and there's still a ton of damage to sort through (nevermind the fact that there are still 20 people unaccounted for in Boulder). I want to go to the game tomorrow (it'd be my first with my little guy!) but I'm thinking it's a logistical nightmare.

What the hell is taking DiStef so long to make this decision?

Oh, yeah. I forgot who we're talking about here. Never mind. They said a decision at noon. They meant a decision at "Nine".

The problem is not the weather, it is the logistics. They are already short on emergency responders and cannot spare them for traffic and crowd control at the game. Add the fact with all the closures of roads are resulting in limited egress into and out of Boulder - I don't think they want to deal with a football traffic jam.

I have a friend working TV for this game. CU called it. Reschedule for 12/7 unless FS is playing in the MWC championship

So I need to cheer for Boise State next Friday just in case the Buffs are 5-6 after the Utah game and need the game?

Back