What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

From ESPN Pac Twitter

RalphieSpeaks

Club Member
Club Member
@ESPN_Pac12blog: On pac-12 coaches call right now. Colorado's Jon Embree was 1st, and no one asked him a question. I heard him high-5 himself as he hung up.

Embarrassing? Awkward?

Basically telling CU to get out and let the adults talk....

From a national writer's perspective, I don't think there is any reason at this point to ask him any questions. We're not a blip on the radar at this point.

@ESPN_Pac12blog: On pac-12 coaches call right now. Colorado's Jon Embree was 1st, and no one asked him a question. I heard him high-5 himself as he hung up.

Embarrassing? Awkward?

sheer pity. they don't want to kick a man while he's down.

I think it is a pretty clear indication that CU has dropped about as far off the radar as possible, even within their own conference. There is nowhere to go but up...the question is whether there is any desire to go up or not.

I think it speaks worse about the writers covering USC that they didn't even need a quote about a player or the team from the opposing coach.

We are an embarrassment not only to the Pac 12, but to college football and the state of Colorado. The players should have to play with plain gold helmets and no buffalo on the side.

Embarrassing? Awkward?

Hey, every conference needs a lacky for an easy conference win. Saves Embree some time during his day too.

Back