What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

From the postgame notes on CUBuffs.com

That would be bad, there should be no blue in the stadium under any circumstances when fuskers come to town.

Should the Buffs become bowl eligible following the h-usker game, then Bohn should proudly promote a 'Burn the Blue, Were Going Bowling' bon fire.

Are you ****ing kidding me ? Counting blue shirts. I just lost all respect for Plati.

Are you ****ing kidding me ? Counting blue shirts. I just lost all respect for Plati.

How many times do you think reporters asked him that question over the past 24 hours? He's not the kind of guy who is capable of making things up. Although I doubt faded blue jeans were part of the count.

:violin:

Baghdad Bob Plati strikes again (I suck at Photoshop but if someone wants to photoshop Plati's head onto Baghdad Bob, that would be excellent).

I had a Buff fan whom I presumed was a friend (met when he came to Montana on a fishing trip, invited to his tailgate, etc.) completely blast me for wearing my 1984 vintage blue CU jacket. He asked to be taken off the CU at the Game email update list - - "Your wearing powder blue simply insulted past players and hurt the current players. I expected more from you."

It's been brought up by others in this thread, but it bears repeating ...

The real culprits are not those who SHOWED UP to cheer on their team wearing blue, but those who sold their seats to A&M fans, and, even worse, failed to show up at all.

I couldn't believe Dave Plati's comment. I am not "angry", but disappointed, disenchanted, and frustrated. Where Dave only saw 200, I saw several thousand (blue), several thousand more (maroon), and 6,500 more (silver - as in empty seats), which should be the focus of the CU administration.

Go Buffs!

Where Dave only saw 200, I saw several thousand (blue), several thousand more (maroon), and 6,500 more (silver - as in empty seats), which should be the focus of the CU administration.

Go Buffs!

It's always easier to attack the protester than the problem...

Attack the messenger, but ignore the message.

Brilliant. Just. effing. brilliant.:rolleyes:

why not just print up a ****load of shirts that say on the front "Fire Hawk" and on the back "Go Buffs". Make them that traditional bright yellow that stands out and not that ****ty looking gold/tan that doesn't look right on fabric.

Attack the messenger, but ignore the message.

Brilliant. Just. effing. brilliant.:rolleyes:

Their stupidest move was to actually acknowledge it all. That keeps the issue alive and if they lose coyote ugly again a Blue Out will be back.

They need on some level to understand, probably like Bohn does, that they are making a product and they are selling that product to their loyal customers (in a crappy economy no less). Those customers have a right to expect a certain level of quality and to complain about it when it is substandard or take their money off the table. If something as trivial as wearing blue shirts agitates them then wait until season ticket holders cancel en masse. Not everyone in that stadium is an alum afterall and CU has never had a waiting list level of demand.

Reading this makes me believe their view is "This is our product. Your lucky we let you pay to see it".

Last edited:
****, I saw probably 200 blue shirts in our tailgate parking lot. I would guess there were 10x that many inside the stadium.

While I did not wear blue (I went with an old school Chris Brown jersey), I fully recognize why many did wear blue and support their decision to do so.

I am sick and ****ing tired of being told we, the fans, are the source of so many problems. Whether they're calling us Internet Scum or telling us we don't support the team by wearing blue (when the purpose was anything but that), I've about had it. We'll see how much Bohn and crew like us when we stop giving them money.

:finger::finger2:

Back