What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Front page of the sports section of the Athens newspaper today...

BuffAlum2007

33570_913460750273_10209707_50433335_8358922_n.jpg

Attachments

• P1050130.jpg
    P1050130.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 12
They're taking this pretty hard.

I wonder if Georgia fans will rush the field the next time they beat Vandy at home.

I hope they win from here on out. They have a great group of fans.

Except for the squeaky voiced bimbo behind me that knew nothing about football, complained about the video screen above the student section when there was the one above Dal Ward right freaking behind her. Cussing out CU because we didn't show replays on reviewed calls and when their players got hurt. Other than that they are not bad. May she die a horrible death.

Except for the squeaky voiced bimbo behind me that knew nothing about football, complained about the video screen above the student section when there was the one above Dal Ward right freaking behind her. Cussing out CU because we didn't show replays on reviewed calls and when their players got hurt. Other than that they are not bad. May she die a horrible death.

I cuss out CU for not showing replays on controversial plays too. That **** pisses me off. They replay every one yard running play three or four times but won't replay the A.J. Green or the Paul Richardson non-catch for those of us that had our view obstructed during the live play. Oh no! The students will start to chant bull****...they do that anyway.

Back