What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Funny thread from ShaggyBevo

That's nicely done, Alferd. I chuckled. Any way you can change the can into another one of the statues? And replace the word "man" with "creepy golfer guy"

I can't stop laughing at the first photoshop in there.

24vi521.jpg

:rofl:

What's up with the "scared" look on all the player's faces?....

I couldn't stop laughing at the image you posted:lol:

TX.jpg
[/IMG]

HA! It's a moot point, since you have to register to post and this is what I got in return:

The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator.

HA! It's a moot point, since you have to register to post and this is what I got in return:

The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator.

Dammit. I can post for you and give you credit, if you wish.

I've got an idea for a photoshop (that I really like):

The Charleton Heston, Statue of Liberty beach scene from Apes.

Heston, on his knees shaking his fists, now has "scared colt" face.

The buried Satue becomes Vince Young, or any of the other full body statue pictures (Kevin Durane?).

Heston is yelling (paraphrased, 'cause I don't remember the exact quote), "Damn you! You ruined it! You outsourced our memories to China!"

Iconic.

I wrote the admin a plaintive note saying that it hardly seemed fair to ban me before my first post, so I'll let it play out.

the pic with the kid made me laugh so fn hard
who new grissom was busting into stalls to catch scared colt and ricky what were they smoking?.

The Shag hit a message board home run.
It's great to see national talent lend their creativity and take it to the next level.

That said, once the Co-op made the decision to pull down those atrocities, the thread changed from activism to silly entertainment.

The bar is now set for some other board to out viral the Shag.

2 bad they took down those statues, was hoping to get some vandalism pics from the boys over there.

The pic of colt statue in the bed, the jaws golfer head and the vince young statue in the movie signs was some of the funnies **** I've ever seen.

Back