What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker expansion news-- this is glorious

LOL!
Who bit on the click bait that azzhole was fishing with.
Nebraska will never go back to the Texas 12.

That's the thing, right? Fans don't really like the B1G as much and recruiting is disconnected. But you guys hated UT so, so, so much that you left out of spite and can't bring yourselves to come crawling back to kiss their ring... or can you?

don't be so sure. right now, we are on a trajectory to win a conference title sooner than you will, you hayseed, critter ****ing, gun hiding, trailer dwelling, woman beating, illiterate, ****ing fusker ****.
Keep practicing little brother.

I don't care where Nebraska goes, I just hope they always suffer.

Colorado belongs in the PAC-12. WERE so much more aligned academically in this conference. I'm proud they're with the schools they are, they are good company to keep.

I'd expect they'd pay a hefty penalty, or buy out, if they made this move.

As a New Mexico grad, I can't envision any scenario where UNM would be attractive to the PAC-12. Their football program is atrocious (you think the lammies are bad). Their BB program has some intrigue but it is well below current PAC-12 levels. While the BB program could be brought up to PAC-12 standards, the football program will never be. It has poor facilities and no student body or community support. Even when they have a good season (in 1982 the finished with a 10-1 record, only losing to Jim McMahon's led BYU Cougars), the didn't get invited to a bowl game because there wasn't enough fan support. Academically they're not up to snuff, either.

IMO, getting to 16 teams is going to require a reach to a couple of schools that don't fit the PAC-12 mold. I could see 14 (OU and OSU, perhaps).

Pac-16?

Pod scheduling with the 2 highest ranked teams playing in the championship game?

Northwest - UO, OSU, UW, WSU
Cali - USC, UCLA, Cal, Stanford
Desert - UA, ASU, UNLV, Utah
Southwest - CU, UNM, OU, (KU or TTU or UH or OSU)

Annual schedule is 3 games against own pod, 2 against each of the other pods.

Would this work for CU fans?

Pods? Nah

Makes the most sense. iirc, it was KU and UH that Scott visited last time around as potential backup plans.

OU brings the Dallas market and UH brings the Houston market. What else do you really need?
Yup, Nik, call he commish right now. I hear he follows you on twitter is that true?:LOL:

Cornholers are the only non AAU school in the BIG. Got kicked out for cheating. Gotta be painful for em.

In the pac, Utah OSU, ASU, and WSU are not AAU members. (big 12 has like 3)

Not that any of that matters, except the cornholer community college got kicked out.

So

Pac 14 Houston and Oklahoma

Pac 16 Kansas and Missouri.

Bill Snyder said two schools...and I believe they would be the Nubs and Misery...two schools not far from armpit Manhattan. CU is such a good fit for the PAC that they will never go back to the Big 12 and Texas A&M would be the same way.

And it's time for the Big 12 to kick Bailer out.

the fact that the fuskers want to get closer to ****ing bailer and kjuco state and the other academic dregs of the b12 tells you everything you need to know: as always, they put on a sanctimonious face and talk about academics and morality and then their coach hides the gun.

Yeah ... didn't NU get ejected from the AAU almost immediately after they joined the B1G ... and when that membership status was supposed to be required?

Pac-16?

Pod scheduling with the 2 highest ranked teams playing in the championship game?

Northwest - UO, OSU, UW, WSU
Cali - USC, UCLA, Cal, Stanford
Desert - UA, ASU, UNLV, Utah
Southwest - CU, UNM, OU, (KU or TTU or UH or OSU)

Annual schedule is 3 games against own pod, 2 against each of the other pods.

Would this work for CU fans?
No

Really hate to be the one to suggest this, as a new kid, but if ****aska and OU both potentially want out of their conferences, doesn't it make a lot more sense from the PAC's perspective to add them, plus two others (from KU/UT/Houston/UNLV/OSU/TT) than something requiring looking at UNM and such? Again, I apologize for suggesting it, but I'd think that's more appealing to Larry Scott than most of the other possibilities. Seemingly more attractive to ****aska too.

Really hate to be the one to suggest this, as a new kid, but if ****aska and OU both potentially want out of their conferences, doesn't it make a lot more sense from the PAC's perspective to add them, plus two others (from KU/UT/Houston/UNLV/OSU/TT) than something requiring looking at UNM and such? Again, I apologize for suggesting it, but I'd think that's more appealing to Larry Scott than most of the other possibilities. Seemingly more attractive to ****aska too.
No

You should never apologize for sharing your thoughts.

Bill Snyder said two schools...and I believe they would be the Nubs and Misery...two schools not far from armpit Manhattan. CU is such a good fit for the PAC that they will never go back to the Big 12 and Texas A&M would be the same way.

And it's time for the Big 12 to kick Bailer out.

Wonder how Missouri is feeling. I guess 2013 and 2014 may still have them pretty psyched. I just wonder how much longer it's going to take for them to realize those seasons probably won't be happening again for 40 years. It's going to be a lot of stack the OOC with 3 weaklings + hope to beat Kentucky, Vandy, South Carolina.

You should never apologize for sharing your thoughts.
Thanks. Was really apologizing more for suggesting something that might possibly benefit NU (I think it would) than for anything else. Pretty sure I would not want them in the PAC as a CU fan (though I enjoyed those games since 1986), but from a conference perspective, it sure seems to make more sense to add OU and NU than OU and UNM. Prefer neither, I think.

Thanks. Was really apologizing more for suggesting something that might possibly benefit NU (I think it would) than for anything else. Pretty sure I would not want them in the PAC as a CU fan (though I enjoyed those games since 1986), but from a conference perspective, it sure seems to make more sense to add OU and NU than OU and UNM. Prefer neither, I think.

welcome new poster. please ignore my aside to professor starr. he has "issues" and we find it best to bring them to the forefront. his therapist recommended it.

Can anyone who's been here longer than I have explain why this prick continues to post on this website six years after his team and ours stopped playing in the same conference?

he's got a hole in his heart since we left. we keep him around on day to day basis because it reminds us to never stop hating fuskers. plus, he's been repeatedly directed to die in a fire and he still posts, so he's a bit on the slow side.

Back