What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fuskers Hokies

CUBUFF80

No Stinkin' Title
Club Member
Too funny, Bo costs his boys a shot at the victory with unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

What I do love is only 208 yards offense for the hucksters so far :lol::lol:

Three personal fouls on one drive, one of them by the coach and two by the same person. Disciplined Fusker football at its finest.

What a dumbass. **** Nebraska, they are still a mediocre MIDDLE OF THE PACK Big 12 team. I know I shouldn't be talking as we both got our asses kicked today, but NU was getting blownout at HOME to a mediocre VT team. I like our chances in Lincoln this year. Funny how NU fans think they are a national title contender this year. **** NEBRASKA!!!

No, VT was the better team because their coach can control his temper. Bo is Cally all over again with his antics, I'm looking forward to watching him and the huskers, really!

Agreed, maybe worse. Unfortunately he is a much better coach and kNu will likely be an improved team.

coach blasted the skers shot at this one.
the late hit ob cost the game.... but the fear I had/have about Bo's temper is there for sure. watson is becoming a concern for me as well but there are several weak spots (talent wise)..... Ganz is a great kid but is not a top 20 qb. run game is sad, dbacks are scrambling way to much. mental bagage on D is a concern.

Agreed, maybe worse. Unfortunately he is a much better coach and kNu will likely be an improved team.

Likely, but Bo is still unproven. He could be the next Bob Stoops, he could be the next Chuck Fairbanks. Nobody really knows because he has coached a total of 5 games in his career. I dont think this will be the last time he hurts his team with his antics however.

No, VT was the better team because their coach can control his temper. Bo is Cally all over again with his antics, I'm looking forward to watching him and the huskers, really!
LOL.... hopefully he can coach at a level that can afford to spot some field position, ha. the players will know he is fighting for them, very diff than BC who would just melt down at the firing of a cannon... he is no cally, at least he can coach.

Likely, but Bo is still unproven. He could be the next Bob Stoops, he could be the next Chuck Fairbanks. Nobody really knows because he has coached a total of 5 games in his career. I dont think this will be the last time he hurts his team with his antics however.

He needs to remember that he's not simply the fiery d-coordinator, but the head coach now. It will be interesting to see if he can control that temper especially as they are finally playing real teams.

Back