What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Future at LB/S

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
I'm very worried about what the next staff will inherit (or what Embree will have in 2013). After this year we will have:

LB
Brady Daigh (Jr)
Woodson Greer (Jr, only plays ST's)
K.T. Tuumalo (Jr, see above)
Paul Vigo (Sr)
Kyle Washington (Jr, medical retirement with concussion issues??)
Lowell Williams (Jr, STer)
Derrick Webb (Sr)

That group doesn't look that promising to me, and none of the younger guys got much PT besides Daigh. In '13, could our LB's be even worse than in 2012? Frazier will probably see time due to his size, but Gilbert is still too thin imo.

S
Sherrard Harrington (So, will he ever play?)
Marques Mosley (So)
Parker Orms (Sr)
Terrel Smith (Sr)

Zero Safety recruits committed right now, maybe some CB's would move over (Walker, Hall??) We could really use a JUCO here, safety doesn't look promising at all, especially in 2014

Last edited:
Honestly, the same could be said about every position... Remember when we thought LB was our strongest position coming into this year? Ouch.

I can't stand this program. It's embarrassing to be a Buff fan right now. I won't even take free tickets to the UU game. I don't know how it can be fixed any time soon.

Does not look good. I think Gilbert is eventually going to be a DE playing closer to 250, so LB numbers will be really lacking very soon.

Speaking of LBs, I feel sorry for Rippy and Major. I think they both could have played on Sundays without all the injury issues--certainly Rippy could have based on how he looked last year pre-injury.

Back