What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Future Schedule - TCU/CU Home and Home

p431157003-2.jpg

TCU's Colleen Crowley
Colleen-Crowley-TCU.png

colleen-crowley-18.jpg

colleen-crowley-19.jpg

Colleen-Crowley10.jpg

colleen-crowley-3.jpg

screenshot-2014-09-04-at-9.44.01-pm-e1409881551145.jpg

10488683_733269736732343_1945959154_a.jpg

colleen-crowley-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend on mine went to TCU for a year before joining us in Boulder. He said the school was known for its MRS. program. I can see he wasn't kidding.

A friend on mine went to TCU for a year before joining us in Boulder. He said the school was known for its MRS. program. I can see he wasn't kidding.

Interesting perspective on this subject allegedly from a TCU sorority member.

http://www.fwweekly.com/2013/11/20/an-odyssey-to-twin-peaks/

Chi Omega sister Caroline Currier bemoans the fact that not only does TCU’s male-to-female ratio skew heavily in guys’ favor but that said guys aren’t even worth chasing. Comparing handsomeness at TCU to handsomeness in the real world (a place that likely includes Chili’s, Nordstrom, and Joe T.’s), she asserted that Horned Frog coeds were stuck with a bunch of dumpy schlubs. According to her math, a dude who’s a 5 in real life is considered an 8 on TCU’s campus.

Maybe some of you single road trippers have a chance.

The Fort Worth "Twin Peaks" girls, Luv that place at Christmas time, its a damn lingerie show. More hard wood at lunch rush then a oak forest
It's pretty cool that you don't get skeeved by all the lingerie. Live and let live. Amirite?

Last edited:
The most fun at Twin Peaks that time of year Burrito is the dads Christmas shopping with their teenage sons. They almost need a paramedic on site for all the whiplash.

Back