What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Future Series - Texas A&M/CU 2020/2021

CSU's stadium will be done prior to 2020 (I think 2017). I still can't believe Bohnhead gave them that game.

Anyways, RG going strong. I wouldn't mind the game at Denver but would prefer in Boulder

Honestly, they are paying us $1,000,000 to go there which is a pretty good payout considering they got $1.5 from Alabama but I would think CSU would option to have it at Mile High.

You guys can all stay at my house after the 2020 game in Fort Collins. Is that real? Is that really happening?

You are gonna regret this. Dply will **** in your yard, liver will piss in your shower, and burrito will **** your pet turtle.

Honestly, they are paying us $1,000,000 to go there which is a pretty good payout considering they got $1.5 from Alabama but I would think CSU would option to have it at Mile High.
I don't think CSU can option that 2020 game to be at Invesco, I believe it has to be played on their campus, even if it's a parking lot surrounded by shrubs.

I don't think CSU can option that 2020 game to be at Invesco, I believe it has to be played on their campus, even if it's a parking lot surrounded by shrubs.
It has to be played at Sonny Lubick field, actually :smile2:

Home schedules for 2019 and 2021 are looking super duper. Should be interesting who they look to add in 2020; 2022; and 2023.

Our schedules until then should set us up to make it back to respectability, bowl games and consistently improve.

2015 - should go 4-0
2016 - should go 2-1 at least
2017 - 3-0 (no ****ing excuse for anything else)
2018 - 2-1 or better
2019 - 2-1 or better

absolutely no reason we should come out of OOC with more than 1 loss in any of the next 5 seasons.

What happens if they can't afford that? In terms of guarantees, thats one of the bigger paychecks we've taken to play somewhere else. If they come to us soon and say we can't afford that (likely-this is little brother we're talking about), can we kill the series after 2019? I want more of these types of games-keep them coming RG!

So if I read the pac-12 schedule right, we should begin the rotation again in 2019. This means that in 2021, our slate would be:

HOME:
UMass
TAMU (maybe)
UMinn
Cal
Oregon
USC
UofA

AWAY:
@ASU
@UTAH
@UCLA
@OSU
@WASH

I thought the rotation was 12 years? e.g. we play/played Oregon (thanks!) our first six years in the conference, then six years off...

EDIT:

Did the math (If you want to call it that), 12 year rotation is correct. However we will play every team in the north 8 times out of 12 seasons. So the schedule is listed on CU's site through 2018. As of 2018, we will have played Cal and Stan 4/8 and everyone else 6/8.

Last edited:
These are some solid schedules to use in recruiting as well. High level competitionand TV. These schedules are so good in so many ways.

Not thrilled about the weirdness of aggie, but happy about the scheduling in general. Something about aggie just doesn't sit well with me. Freakish cults tend to do that.

If CU is any good, it would be insane to give up a Folsom game for a SAF game. Insane. NFL stadium = sterile environment and reduced homefield advantage. What if that costs CU a win?

Plus, all the $$$ people are paying for new renovated club seats - that is big bucks. On top of the East Side Club Seats/Boxes. Play the game at Folsom, keep everyone happy. Play the game at SAF, and cater to A&M fans?

If CU is any good, it would be insane to give up a Folsom game for a SAF game. Insane. NFL stadium = sterile environment and reduced homefield advantage. What if that costs CU a win?

Plus, all the $$$ people are paying for new renovated club seats - that is big bucks. On top of the East Side Club Seats/Boxes. Play the game at Folsom, keep everyone happy. Play the game at SAF, and cater to A&M fans?

aTm has the bargaining power here

aTm has the bargaining power here

Are you saying it's aTm's option on whether to play at SAF? That would be interesting. Definitely something the can demand too... not sure it's worth agreeing to, but 2021 does allow 6 home games before ATM.

If it is, I don't see any condition where they'd want to play at Folsom because it's a huge disadvantage?

Last edited:
Not thrilled about the weirdness of aggie, but happy about the scheduling in general. Something about aggie just doesn't sit well with me. Freakish cults tend to do that.

are they weird? sure. but most aggies i've met are pretty nice people.

If we play the A&M game at SAF, it will become an A&M home game - Aggie travels incredibly well...best to keep it on campus and make sure Folsom is rocking with black and gold!

Yep. Better to keep the Maroon out by playing at Folsom.

Too bad the Texas leg will be at Kyle instead of Jerry World.

B/CS is on the bad side of BFE.

Back