What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game on dishnetwork this weekend? I saw the Cal game on FCS. Can't seem....

It comes up as CSNCA channel 409 on Dish.

CSN-CA is a Bay Area sports channel like Root or Altitude. They are Cal's TV partner, so WSU @ CU isn't going to be on that channel. It was essentially a shred broadcast between CSN-CA and FCS - though it appeared CSN-CA did the production since FCS isn't in HD and those were CA announcers (Barry Tompkins does Pac 12 basketball mostly and is quite annoying as you'll see this winter, Mike Pawlawski is an ex-Cal QB... nice guy, but he only does a few regional telecasts a year and therefore really only follows Cal).

I don't believe Dish has chosen to pickup FCS, even in the multisport package, so dish customers might be shut out on this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_College_Sports

DirecTV: 617, 623, 626 (live games only)

Last edited:
Beers---think you are right. I live in who and 409 shows sac state. Sucks.. Oh well, maybe on the computer..if
nothing else I'm listening.

Back