1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Game Replay/Highlights

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by mcbuff, Sep 5, 2010.

1. mcbuff

mcbuff New Member

I listened to the game over the radio last night here in Australia and am hoping to catch a replay or at least a set of good highlights. Anyone know where? Can't find anything but basic 5 play highlight reel.

2. CUSailor

CUSailor Member

No online highlights yet. Don't listen to the audio from the MTN...Todd Christensen is an idot. I just watched the second half again on AFN and he said Pete Thomas' mother was a sprinter at SDSU and his father played QB there as well. Except that describes Tyler Hansen's parents. He related every play to a time when he was playing...just annoying.

3. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

You caught that too? I was saying to my friend "what an amazing coincidence! BOTH quarterbacks had athletic parents who played for San Diego State. This IS a small world."