What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #24/ RV Men's bball scheduled to host ASU (Thurs., 3/4, 7:00 MT, ESPN2)

We are one of only 4 teams in the AP ranking with 20 or more wins. (It doesn’t look like the records have been updated since Monday)

What seniors do you all see coming back next year?

I could see Schwartz coming back, but that might be it...Yikes, we will miss Kin!

What seniors do you all see coming back next year?

I could see Schwartz coming back, but that might be it...Yikes, we will miss Kin!
Horne is a possibility. I could see him getting some preseason hype in the conference. If he were to replicate or better what he did this year stats-wise, I could see him having a decent shot at getting signed and placed in the G-League.

I could live with this...

F Battey
F Horne
F Walker
G Parquet
G Barthelemy

1st Sub Transfer/Grad PG
2nd Sub DaSilva
3rd Sub Allen
4th Sub
Lovering

Horne is a possibility. I could see him getting some preseason hype in the conference. If he were to replicate or better what he did this year stats-wise, I could see him having a decent shot at getting signed and placed in the G-League.
I don't see Horne coming back to college. He's been to three already and is going to continue to show his stuff in the post season. His next step would be G league or somewhere that he could get paid while moving up.

I don't see Horne coming back to college. He's been to three already and is going to continue to show his stuff in the post season. His next step would be G league or somewhere that he could get paid while moving up.
The older a guy gets the less marketable he gets. Amirite?

Oregon should get 2 losses or essentially all conference records should be calculated against 20 games. The announcers during the USC V UCLA game say how would you know what happens, YOU STAY HEALTHY YOU F-ING TOOLS.

Back