What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Dawgs | Feb 17th @6pm | Pac-12 Network

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
CU @ Washington

Tip: 6pm MST

TV
: Pac-12 Net

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: Wash -4

PREVIEW

The Buffs remaining 4 games come against teams with decent to good RPI #'s, and all teams they're fighting for position in the Pac-12 tourney. While Thursday night's loss at Wazzou is likely a killer for the Buffs Dance bid chances(outside of a winning a title in Vegas), there is still opportunity left. But it will require winning the next 4 games at the very least.

Both the Buffs and Dawgs are coming off disappointing losses as Washington fell to Utah at home on Thursday night. Last time they played in Boulder the Buffs seemed to handle Washington's 2-3 zone effectively, they just couldn't make a shot. The Dawgs also owned the boards on a ridiculous level. To win the Buffs will need to reverse those two categories and play strong perimeter D. Oh, and as usual on the road.... limit turnovers.

Collier... Paging Mr. Dom Collier. Step up man, we need you!

GO BUFFS!!!!!!

I almost dread the series in Washington more than Arizona. Bad things happen to us in Washington. The specter of Dinwiddie blowing out his knee will always loom.

Thanks scotch for starting the thread, we need all the mojo we can get!

Tad Boyle's teams are a habitual embarrassment on the road. 4-15 against the spread on the road in the last 19 games. As one commentator said, the CU loss to WSU was the worst in the conference this year.

Boyle recruits mentally soft players, with exceptions like McKinley Wright (and maybe Bey?), Dinwiddie, Roberson, so they fold on the road without a home court advantage. UW has lost three in a row and desperately needs a win. Combined with UW's unique zone defense, and I give CU a 5% chance to win.

nikolic out with a finger injury. expected back wednesday.

Man, this team can't catch a break. No wonder he didn't come back into the game against WSU.

Replace one frosh with another. Schwartz's 3d start of the season. Let's hope both Schwartz and Dom bring it tonight.

4 freshmen on teh floor and GK with the dumbest turnovers. I've never seen a team put so many fast break points on a tad boyle coached team in a half. They did it in 4 possessions.

guys, guys, this is exciting. We took the opening shot and have responded in a big way.

We’ve been somewhat effective on offense even without Kin on the floor. This is helpful. But the transition D has been awful.

We've given them wayyyy too many easy points. Should have built up a big lead with that run, instead they padded things with the easy points so now when they play well we go down big.

Bad turnovers, bad transition defense, some missed bunnies, and we are still right there. I’m encouraged.

I’m fine with talking to isiaiah Thomas in the broadcast... but this is terrible. There’s a game going on.

This is where we've got to keep them in range. Get under 12 in single digits.

Back