What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

He would be a great choice but that's way too much to pay someone who's never been a head coach at this level.
Would be better than a ****ing TE coach, someone who has never been a OC, or a DC. I'd throw money at a Saban disciple.

Absolutely pathetic, good lord. Sac st just needs to stack the box the rest of the game. Webb has looked awful today. Pass defense has always been bad but they are taking advantage of some bad matchups. Major should not be on a slot wr or even a speedy rb. Man, this is mind blowing. Never thought it would be this bad again...Montana st all over again. Embree's staff better make some damn good adjustments at half, but history tells me it won't happen.

Sac state gets the ball to start the 2nd half, if they score a td, this game is over.

This staff looks lost, and the defense and greg brown are a joke.

Can't wait 5 years again folks.

ffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Wife is thinking we should leave. When did she get so much smarter than me.

Embo is looking like Hawk 2.0. This is pathetic. A Big Sky team comes to your crib and does you like they did in the first half? I don't even know what to say anymore. I am now convinced this staff couldn't find it's ass with both hands, a flashlight and a map.....

Ok what the hell is the score? I can get it on radio but cant **** around or I can get somebody killed. Sure Zimm was the only one bitching about Pow not got getting the ball last week, know myself, Snow, and a few others did. We better not lose wtf?

Sac St. has already scored more than they put up in a full game on NMSU last week.... :bang:

At least NMSU put up almost 50 on them, though. I'm not sure EB can control his compulsion to call a game like Mouse Davis long enough for CU to get anywhere near that number.... :sad1:

Ok what the hell is the score? I can get it on radio but cant **** around or I can get somebody killed. Sure Zimm was the only one bitching about Pow not got getting the ball last week, know myself, Snow, and a few others did. We better not lose wtf?

24-21 Sac. St.

In a nutshell, Spruce and McCullogh can't get separation. The OL can't open a hole, Webb can't hit water from a boat. The DL is getting pushed around like Lawrence Phillips girlfriend and the DB's look ost. Other than that, things are going swimmingly.

I am off the Embree bandwagon. I fell for Hawkins 2.0 except with possibly worse coaching. We need to pony up the big bucks ten minutes after the gun fires the end of this disaster of a season.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

2:48 PM and hello Mr. Jack Daniels. Maybe the CU coaching staff should drink a little. Greg Brown is not a defensive coordinator, he is more like a matador, instead of a red cape he has two excel spreadsheets attached to his belt. He and EB need to go.

Players deserve the blame as well. A majority of these players are just here for the party.

ado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Ralphie just came out and the stadium is dead. No emotion from the crowd or players.

If the season continues like this it'll be interesting to see if the whole staff gets canned or if Embree gets another year and lets some of his staff go.

If the season continues like this it'll be interesting to see if the whole staff gets canned or if Embree gets another year and lets some of his staff go.

If the season continues like this, we're 0-12. A staff doesn't survive that, even in Boulder, IMO.

Stating the obvious, but the Buffs have so much to work on. Don't even know where to start. D-Line is not go good today for sure.

Thank you christian powell, gerald thomas and alex wood. At least someone cares what happenes in this game

Back