What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD - CU @ Air Force | Nov. 24th @4pm | AT&T Sports Net

We need a road win and this is not a very good AFA team.

Anyone driving down for it?

Anyone know how to stream?
I have only been able to stream audio via I heart radio. Reddit is my go to and they have nothing. I also have a Comcast login but unable to stream out of home via Xfinity. Also ATT Sportsnet app doesn’t except Comcast/Xfinity credentials. Lame.

Bey went down hard on a missed alley oop. Announcer, of course, sees nothing wrong with the AFA defender planting himself directly under the rim and not giving Bey a landing spot. Called out Bey for hanging on the rim. Must be one of our local basketball experts working this one.

Bey went down hard on a missed alley oop. Announcer, of course, sees nothing wrong with the AFA defender planting himself directly under the rim and not giving Bey a landing spot. Called out Bey for hanging on the rim. Must be one of our local basketball experts working this one.
Yeah, that was moronic commentary

Looks like the game is starting on root sports. Showing from the start if you want to watch.

Schwarz, Battey, and Siewart all with 2 fouls. This is going to be a problem all season.

Defense has been good so far, but we have no rim protection when Bey is out.

Offense almost seems that it's suffering from being hot from 3 early. Settling now and using them.

Defense has been good so far, but we have no rim protection when Bey is out.

Offense almost seems that it's suffering from being hot from 3 early. Settling now and using them.

I cant find a stream. Is bey hurt or in foul trouble?

Did he play after the fall?
No. I saw a tweet about it being the shoulder that was already taped and bothering him. Hopefully they can get him some rest this week by not needing him many minutes for the Portland game.

No. I saw a tweet about it being the shoulder that was already taped and bothering him. Hopefully they can get him some rest this week by not needing him many minutes for the Portland game.

Its Portland so they shouldn't.

Back