What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD - CU @ San Diego | Nov. 20th @8pm | ESPNU

GAME DAY! WOOT! (I forgot since my life was a minor form of hell the last 48 hours, so this is a happy surprise)

Slow. Methodical. Senior guards.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

Slow. Methodical. Senior guards.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

So this will be a mental test for the Buffs. They will have to be willing to work hard in the half court on both ends as the Toreros will most likely want a very slow tempo which is just painful for the Buffs who would prefer something of a higher pace. I am guessing that SD will be run a lot of clock when they have possession and then get numbers back to be sure CU can't run regularly.

Again, a good mental test for the Buffs.

This is one of the tipping point games in the non-conference.

Quality opponent on the road. Last year we couldn't beat bad opponents on the road.

If we get this one, my expectations for this season probably get exaggerated and you guys will just need to deal with it. :p

Very worried about this one. Simply hoping we can stay close til about 3 minutes left and then have shot at the end.
Win this and we have something...

This is one of the tipping point games in the non-conference.

Quality opponent on the road. Last year we couldn't beat bad opponents on the road.

If we get this one, my expectations for this season probably get exaggerated and you guys will just need to deal with it. :p

A win gives them some breathing room in the non-con schedule. It'd be great to get a win tonight or in Albuquerque next month. If they can pull out both then my hyperbole train will start rolling!

A win gives them some breathing room in the non-con schedule. It'd be great to get a win tonight or in Albuquerque next month. If they can pull out both then my hyperbole train will start rolling!
If both happen, I'll start hyping Kin for the Heisman... because he shouldn't have to wait for the Wooden.

Seriously though, this game is not fun for me. I thought it would be fun last year. It was not. I sat on my hands the whole time. I care about both teams too much. I might just play video games.
I'm rooting for you to be able to claim a Torero moral victory for a game well played in which the Buffs simply had too much firepower.

Like the exterior architecture as it matches the rest of campus.

I guess we'll see the interior on TV tonight.

Expect to see dozens of fans in attendance. Not San Diego State or Gonzaga? It's going to be silent in there. Unless tonight is one of the nights they bring in a bunch of soldiers from Camp Pendleton. They do that for games around holidays sometimes, it can be pretty cool.

Looking forward to this one. Watching Auburn-Duke right now. Also Arizona-Gonzaga tips at 8:30 which I might have to put on the laptop.

Are the broadcasting elsewhere? Haven’t seen announcement and can’t find on app.

Back