What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: San Diego at Colorado (December 12, 6:00 PM MT, P12N)

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member
Last edited:
Thanks for starting the thread. Important to see them bounce back. Hope we get a good crowd, this team has heart!

Why not get out on the court and dare Chip to run through that red cloth you would be holding up?

The cloth is blue. Red isn't one of our colors. ;)

Interesting note, I was involved in designing this dude in like 2005-2006:
1b1447ec0c58a2f313465145abf94410--d-west-coast.jpg

The most fun part was getting to choose what the potential names for him that the entire school got to vote on it. We had some good ones, but Diego won. Diego the San Diego Torero. Yeah, it's lame, but that had to be one of the options. People are no fun.

The most fun part was getting to choose what the potential names for him that the entire school got to vote on it. We had some good ones, but Diego won. Diego the San Diego Torero. Yeah, it's lame, but that had to be one of the options. People are no fun.

Racist stereotype

got to admit, I didn't know until this moment that a 'torero' was a bullfighter. Do you guys catch as much shjt from PETA-type groups as South Carolina does?

Updated OP to include game notes. Seems like both teams are pretty similar. SD seems to shoot a few more 3 pointers per game.

This is the first of a three game series with the Torreos. Next season will be in San Diego then 2019-20 will be in Boulder.

Broadcast will be fun on PACN for those who won't be able to make it to the Keg tonight.

Bill Walton on the other-hand, is off to a good start. Gave mad props to Tad. He also made some pretty funny good digs at Naman Wright for his inability "to find a shot he does NOT like".

Last edited:
I love watching Buffs basketball with Bill Walton telling me stories that include lessons involving completely useless knowledge. This might sound sarcastic, but I really do love it. It's really relaxing to me...

I take that back. At least tonight hasn't been relaxing. Watching CU only score 21 points in the first half has been too frustrating for me to stay relaxed. After all these years with this staff, why do I always expect an offense to show up? Good thing I like this team and they're easy to root for. Time to watch some election coverage.

This probably is a good time to judge how well Tad can coach. We don't have the strongest squad, but should be able to beat these guys. We cannot afford to lose this game and Tad needs to inspire his guys and figure some plays at half time.

Back