What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week on CJ & Klatt

I'm beginning to think AllBuffs stands a far better chance of being a point of topic on the John Elway show. :wow:

Why would Allbuffs be a point of topic?

Tell me why shouldn't it? If only for 5 minutes of airtime, this web-site promotes the school, it's key sports, education, encourages contributions to the AD, in it's own way this site is like a booster. It deserves some airtime. And a little airtime here and their would bring some new members to the site.

Your turn

Klatt is a waste. He has no allegiance. He complained about Hawk because it was popular. True Barnett player. **** him.

Tell me why shouldn't it? If only for 5 minutes of airtime, this web-site promotes the school, it's key sports, education, encourages contributions to the AD, in it's own way this site is like a booster. It deserves some airtime. And a little airtime here and their would bring some new members to the site.

Your turn

Because air-time costs money? I would love to get air-time with them, and I've even tried to set something up - they're not interested

Because air-time costs money? I would love to get air-time with them, and I've even tried to set something up - they're not interested

Point well taken. What kind of $$$ would it take just to have them post a link on their web-site to AllBuffs?

In that case, how bout we skull **** em? they suck. don't give them another dollar.

Klatt: As former Buffs QBs, CJ, you and I are watching this Connor Wood situation closely.

CJ: That's right, Joel. By all reports in the offseason this second-year guy who came in really hyped has been maybe the 3rd or 4th best quarterback in camp. Which, speaking of, is a similar cross borne by our very own

Both: TIM TEBOW!!!!!!

I'm starting to hate cj and klatt. They used to talk Buffs all the time now they are just Bronco honks.

I'm sure they would argue that they talk about what the ratings tell them people want to hear. BS excuse though.

CJ flat out sucks and after his take on Mike Vick today he can eat #$%^. Klatt is just a dumb frat boy.

CJ flat out sucks and after his take on Mike Vick today he can eat #$%^. Klatt is just a dumb frat boy.

missed it.

Klatt is absolutely brutal. Nevermind the lack of CU football talk but hearing him editorialize on economics/politics is painful to listen to. He has an undergrad econ degree and in his mind he is next in line to be Fed chairman. As already pointed out the Tebow talk is completely over the top. Guys like Klatt and Kreckman either lack the radio chops to carry a program or they are too lazy to actually research topics so they rely on their favorite whipping boy. Ironically should they ever get their wish and Tebow is shipped out of town both of them will be exposed for the hacks that they are.

They are dead to me. I now only listen to Vic and Gary on that channel. Alfred talks more Buffs.

Wow. How quickly things turn :lol:

Listen, they're not perfect, but you have to remember, they are in the prime time-slot in the Broncos-centric town. All things considered, they still give the Buffs more air-time than any other show.

The main problem is that CJ doesn't balance Klatt very well. Klatt and Kreckman were a better combo.

Listen, they're not perfect, but you have to remember, they are in the prime time-slot in the Broncos-centric town. All things considered, they still give the Buffs more air-time than any other show.

The main problem is that CJ doesn't balance Klatt very well. Klatt and Kreckman were a better combo.

If thats the case they should go back to their original time slot. Their takes on the Broncos are turrible.

Not so far.

I had to scan this...sorry it took so long.

p-170575-patrick-swayze-and-keanu-reeves-autographed-point-break-8x10-photo-rdm-pointbreak8x10.jpg

I didn't listen in the K&K days, but Kreckman is tough to listen to. Every damn day he talks about how much he hates Tebow. It is his #1 topic of conversation by a large margin. Wanna bet he does it again today?

I didn't listen in the K&K days, but Kreckman is tough to listen to. Every damn day he talks about how much he hates Tebow. It is his #1 topic of conversation by a large margin. Wanna bet he does it again today?

Tebow is the number one topic of conversation for EVERY media person in Denver. I turned on the Les and JoJo show yesterday to hear the Allbuffs ad, and Les says that "this is great radio!" Basically this has turned into the Howard Stern effect for an entire industry. They all run with Tebow talk because they know that people will either tune in because they love hearing Tebow get bashed on or they will tune in because they can't take Tebow getting bashed on. It's so annoying, but it seems to push the buttons of enough listeners that it's all any of them do.

Let's see what happens next week after we get that first brick.

I was really bitchy yesterday afternoon. They should still do more bufftalk.

FYI, Kreckman is talking Buffs & college football this morning.
RE: Tebow, right now he's the hot topic...also, the Broncos have been out on the field 3 times already this year so there are tangible results to talk about. After the Hawaii game, there will be plenty of things to talk about with regard to the Buffs.
The big problem with The Ticket is that Lou set it up with a "hyper-local" concept to counteract The Fan having mostly national programming. Unfortunately, you end up with a ton of repeat conversation when you narrow your focus so much. The months leading up to and immediately following the Carmelo trade were BRUTAL to listen to, and I tuned out after a while because I just couldn't deal with any more of it.

Back