What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gameday - CU vs CSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three football fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road.

They stopped and discovered a nude female dead drunk. Out of respect and propriety, the Buffs fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Broncos fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. The Rams fan took off cap and placed it over her crotch.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Buffs cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Broncos cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Rams cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.

The Rams fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"

Well," said the officer. "I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a Ram's hat, I find an asshole.

eqyva2uz.jpg

Ok so I found out the game is on CBS sports network!?! which I do not have a subscription to. Does anyone know if this is available for streaming on Xfinity? I am in oregon with charter but I use my parents xfinity for the p12 etc. Any other way to watch this? Any ideas please let me know.

Any production that shows Van Punks spike to the helmet and not Vickers spike of a Ram tells me that this is going to suck.

:woot: **** yes Connor!!! I was wondering how he'd do if pressured and forced to move around.. Guess that answers that!

My first perception the pass D is lagging behind the rush D and CSU is playcalling accordingly. Lot of pass plays called and the rushers are getting bounced off the O-line and out of position to find holes and Grayson is getting a big cushion to throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back